Because we wanted to visit wine country without doing any driving, we decided a stay in Healdsburg would be perfect: There are numerous winery tasting rooms and plenty of good restaurants in walking distance. We chose the Healdsburg Inn for its central location and were so happy that we did! The sleeping rooms have many luxurious touches--and are very comfortable without being ostentatious. The full breakfasts are delicious, and the home-made cookies irresistable! All the staff are friendly and helpful. A "plus" we weren't expecting: A Scrabble Game available in the sitting/dining room that we enjoyed playing one rainy morning! The complimentary soft drinks and video library are other touches we enjoyed. We definitely recommend the Healdsburg Inn for anyone that wants a "car-free" get-away and luxurious comfort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This California inn has the best location in town, right on the Healdsburg Plaza. As the newest Four Sisters Inn, guests will find a blend of wine country warmth and Umbrian chic. The 12 fully remodeled and spacious rooms feature fireplaces, bay windows or balconies, and many feature a jetted spa tub. The streamlined decor features hues of greens, blues and yellows, and takes advantage of the wealth of natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Healdsburg Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Healdsburg Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Healdsburg
- Healdsburg Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn