We booked a "Deluxe King" for four nights. $400 per night. Our adult son visited beforehand and recommended it. Three adults were to share a King and a day bed. On arrival the room was set up for two. We had to request extra towels, etc. IT was hot weather and the bed was made with a cover sheet and heavy down duvet -- one was too light and the other far too heavy -- we asked to have it remade with a light cotton blanket.. We asked to have it remade. On return that evening, no ice available. They have a miniature icemaker that cannot meet the hotel's needs. Next morning the breakfast buffet was exhausted -- no eggs left, no juice etc. at 9:15 a.m. Had to ask for things.
The room did not even have an armchair to sit in. The bathroom door was glass with a sheer curtain (c'mon guys!) There was no place to hang clothes or a robe in the bathroom. The room had one small window -- but lots of construction noise starting at 7:15 a.m. sharp.
For this price I would expect a bellman (nope!), free parking (nope!) and valet service (nope!) -- and no pool or exercise facility. The last straw was returning back late at night to find some other guest parked in our "reserved" spot that we paid for. Staff had assigned the same place to two guests.
When we complained, the staff responded -- but at this price range we should have been CARED for. The authoritarian wording of the hotel's web site and 7-day advance notice for cancellations says it all. There are far better options in Healdsburg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This California inn has the best location in town, right on the Healdsburg Plaza. As the newest Four Sisters Inn, guests will find a blend of wine country warmth and Umbrian chic. The 12 fully remodeled and spacious rooms feature fireplaces, bay windows or balconies, and many feature a jetted spa tub. The streamlined decor features hues of greens, blues and yellows, and takes advantage of the wealth of natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Healdsburg Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Healdsburg Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Healdsburg
- Healdsburg Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn