Review Highlights
Anniversary Wine Tour

What a great time! Dave was the perfect host and guide for our day. We had a beautiful ride... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
971cindyc
Granger, Indiana
via mobile
Great biking, great wine and great company

Dave took my husband and I on an amazing day of biking around Sonoma. We had a private tour (as... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
AndreaJ0123
Toronto, Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Healdsburg
from $50.00
from $89.00
from $30.00
from $99.00
More Info
All reviews bike tour wine country prepared a delicious lunch picnic lunch wine tasting a lot of fun sonoma county visited wineries private tour private tasting russian river the owner dave ride bikes pedal route
Selected filters
Reviewed August 5, 2018

My wife and I joined Dave for a great bike tour of Sonoma. Neither of us are advanced bikers and in fact I was worried the trip would be more than my wife could handle. I worried for nothing, Dave was very patient and showed us a great time. We visited 4 wineries and enjoyed a great lunch. This is must if you are visiting Sonoma wine country!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful experience Dave put together for a girls birthday getaway! We chose the Pedal Assist bikes that is well worth the small difference in cost.

We opted for a 50/50 wine/bike tour. Dave was an exceptional guide and an awesome Chef!!

If you’re looking for a friendly cost effective good time, you won’t be disappointed!!

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Can’t say enough about what a tremendous day we had with Dave. Four of us signed up sight unseen after reading reviews and he did not disappoint. Dave had excellent relationships with wineries and led us through a day that we will never forget. Amazing weather, wine, lunch, and education about the area’s wineries and wine. Would recommend this tour to anyone interested in having a great experience.

Go Dave!!

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I took a trip to Healdsburg with some friends and booked a bike tour with Dave. I can’t say enough about how wonderful our day was! Dave picked an amazingly beautiful route with a perfect mix of wineries. He really made our tour personal and we felt like we had made a friend by the end of the day. He took care of all of our needs and provided an excellent lunch and even better dessert! I highly recommend taking a trip with Dave. I know we will the next time we are in the area!

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Adventures in Cycling is dialed in! Dave is an amazing and friendly host and has all the small touches and details ironed out for you to have a wonderful experience. Great biking route with beautiful scenery, amazing wine, history, and food. When we’re back we’ll definitely do it again!