“Beautiful place and unexpected fun!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Healdsburg
Bella Villa Messina Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 16 Healdsburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 12, 2009

Jerry Messina is a delight. The inn is lovely- the rooms are beautiful and there is so much privacy for a B&B. But the highlight are the evenings with Jerry. He is fun and so helpful in selecting the right places to eat and the best wineries to visit. If you are visting Healdsburg, add the villa to your itinerary- it comes with the additional pleasures of a wonderful host!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 9, 2009

We had the pleasure of staying at this beautiful B&B for 2 nights. Our hosts Jerry and Harold (as told in previous reviews) go above and beyond making you feel right at home!
Their home is beautiful and located in a great area to visit several wineries. Jerry has so
much information and expertise on guiding you to the right places to visit. The breakfast is a feast in itself and the cocktail hour is a time to meet the people staying at the B&B.
We will forever remember Bella Villa Messina and defintely will be back for a longer stay!!

Reviewed October 6, 2009

My husband and I stayed at Bella Villa Messina because we waited too long to make reservations and all the hotels in Healdsburg were booked. Now we're glad we did. I found this place by search Trip Advisor. I can't say enough about how accurate the other reviews were. Our 3-night stay at the Villa was delightful. Jerry is the perfect host and makes wonderful breakfasts. We were there for three nights and we couldn't have felt more comfortable. We were allowed to check in early, which gave us an entire day to venture out before the weekend started. We were there for a winemaker's dinner at Chalk Hill, but ended up visiting many wineries in the area we were not familiar with. Our trip was more enjoyable because we were able to not only visit our old standbys, but took Jerry's advice and discovered some new favorites. The rooms are very large and very quiet despite the closeness to the highway, and the bed and bedding were very comfortable. The added treat at the Villa is the three dogs who made us laugh and smile every time they were around. I recommend you take advantage of the "cocktail hour" and visit with the other travelers at the Villa. We met some great people! While this place isn't inexpensive, we felt we got our money's worth.

Reviewed October 3, 2009

I decided to revise our vacation and stay one more day in wine country when I saw the pictures of Villa Messina B&B in Healdsburg and so glad I did as it was one of the highlights of our vacation. My husband and I only stayed there for only one night but thoroughly enjoyed everything about our short time there. The hosts Jerry and Harold were so friendly and entertaining. The conversation with them and the other guests were so much fun especially during our wine and cheese hour. Jerry made a last minute reservation at a restaurant Cena Luna which turned out to be one of our favorites of entire trip. The breakfast the next day was absolutely delicious. I can't wait to return with my sister and her husband and hopefully spend more time at their beautiful home. I recommend this lovely villa to anyone who wants to have a memorable time and one that they will remember always!!

Reviewed October 2, 2009

My friend nor I had ever stayed at a B&B before. I was skeptical at first but when I read the other reviews from Trip Advisor, I thought "what the heck" and booked the B&B. It was everything and more from the reviews. We had a wonderful stay and the experience was "over the top". Jerry was incredible, he helped us make selections on what wineries to see and his knowledge of the area was terrific. The place was beautiful and the cleanliness was godly. The bed was unbelievable, I slept like a queen! Yes, the breakfast is what everyone said it would be "FABULOUS"! It was the highlight of our stay in wine country and we'll be back with lots of friends. Thanks Jerry for such a great time!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 27, 2009

The best bed and breakfast we've experienced.  Large, comfortable, clean rooms with exquisite bedding, fabulous breakfasts (ask him to make the french toast!) and incredible views.  Jerry Messina is an excellent tour advisor for wine country and will lend you a cooler and picnic basket for your journeys.   Jerry personally maps out your day trips and provides free tasting coupons.  The B&B is located close to three valleys for wine tasting and close to downtown Healdsburg which is a great place for dinner and walking around.  Jerry knows everyone in town and can get you in anywhere for dinner.  We would definitely stay here again.  These gentlemen know what they are doing and they do it well!

Reviewed September 22, 2009

My husband and I spent four night at Bella Villa Messina (Sept. 09) and it was WONDERFUL! The inn is beautiful and the food is fabulous. Jerry 's breakfast is to die for and you won't be hungry until dinner time (but don't miss wine and appetizers before you go out to dinner). Jerry and Harold are amazing hosts that immediately make you feel like you are family and are a such a source of information about wine, the area, what to see and do. Plus they are so FUN! Another gem are the 3 precious dogs - a Westie and 2 Carin Terriers. After we checked out and moved on to Napa, we wished we were back at Bella Villa! We loved it, loved it, loved it!