“Great Sandwiches in Patio Setting!”

Healdsburg Bar & Grill
Ranked #21 of 100 Restaurants in Healdsburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We visited Healdsburg last weekend to run in the annual Half-Marathon typically held in mid-October, and ate at this restaurant twice. I highly recommend both the chicken sandwich and salmon pita, and my husband and daughter were quite impressed with the Cubano. Wine and beer list was fairly extensive, and of course, we all shared a bottle of wine while eating our meal. The service was great for our patio dining, and we could not have ordered better weather! Price was very reasonable for what we received. We will definitely return!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

We went here because we enjoyed watching Douglas Keane on Top Chef Masters and because we had heard about the burger. I had the Cubano and my other half had the HBG Burger. The Cubano was fantastic, better than any Cuban sandwich I had before. There was just the right amount of shredded pork, the bacon was crisp and the edges of the ham were also a little crispy. It had a perfect ratio of meat to bread and the bread was very fresh and tasty. My other half like it as well, but he said the burger was actually much better than the Cubano (I didn't get a chance to taste it before it was all gone!). The burger was cooked perfectly and the meat was very juicy. The outdoor patio was a great place to relax and enjoy some local wines.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Food, service and atmosphere was awesome. Great patio dining. Hamburgers are great and recommended. Good wine and beer selection

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Fabulous outdoor patio. Excellent burgers. Upscale comfort food in a casual no frills dining space. Great bar can accommodate diners wanting to eat there. Great especially for lunch. Open a little later than most.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I really enjoyed my pulled pork sandwich. The garlic fries are excellent... much better than the spicy seasoned fries I tried last time I was in Healdsburg. The menu has some fairly cheap option if you want to keep the bill reasonable. Would recommend!