“Antique lovers lunch”

Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Good food, charming ambiance. A great choice for a casual meal, located right on the Square, nice casual service.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Great food and atmosphere.The staff were friendly and accommodatingn in every sense of the wor even with making room for our walker . Love them will definitely be back.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

The food was outstanding. Would have liked a little more variety with seafood. The service is the reason for 4 stars. Only 3 people doing all of the work up front. So there were long periods of no attention.

Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

In an atmosphere in which the best French songs from the 60s/70s are played, I've had an extremely tasty salad (Sonoma salad), which I will probably dream about for long. I wish I had been hungrier to taste more of their menu. My waitress was extremely sweet all along. The best part? She seemed genuine, and not just looking for a nice tip. You can taste a generous amount of your wine before ordering it too. My experience was flawless and I could only recommend this little gem.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

A few of us tried this restaurant and while nobody was truly disappointed, neither was anybody wild about it. The menus is somewhat limited, which presents a problem for variety. The service was prompt, although our server seemed to be new and so wasn't as familiar with the dishes as might be expected. The prices are reasonable and the ambiance is very pleasant. Some of our dishes were better than three stars, but others barely made that grade. Check the specials and consider the steak.