“Excellent Food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Lumberton
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Excellent Food. Great atmosphere. No corkage fees during the week. Great Value. Best dinner all week.

Visited March 2013

Santa Cruz, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Dinner in downtown Healdburg”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

Great Food and Service - I had the Fusilli Pasta - Waitstaff was very helpful - I am telling all of my friends about this place

Visited March 2013
Silicon Valley
“Great appetizers, dinners good but not exceptional”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had the brie, mushroom, and charcuterie appetizers and the Sonoma salad which were really great. My friend's ribeye looked more like a flank steak and was not cooked well. the other meals were not entirely memorable (chicken and a special). If I had been rating on appetizers and salad I'd give it 4 stars. I expected a bit more for the price point. Good location downtown although it is small and might be hard to get a table (we came early and were seated right away).

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank LoveTheSunshine82
Windsor, California
“A great choice for dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Returning to Restaurant Charcuterie was a pleasure! We hadn't been there in some time but, true to form, Restaurant C again presented us with a great meal. Healdsburg has so many great dining venues that it's sometimes hard to decide. Restaurant C will never disappoint. It's cozy with attentive servers and a consistently good choice of specials. No corkage charge, either, for 2 or 3 midweek nights which is more and more rare. My favorite of all times is the Sebastopol Salad, but last night's Chicken Penne Picatta was terrific.

• Visited January 2013
Oklahoma City
“Great lunch in Healdsburg”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

This was a wonderful stop for lunch. It ha been recommended by several folks and did not disappoint. I had the daily special which was a very good and hearty cassoulet and my wife had a mushroom sandwich which she really enjoyed. We very much enjoyed the the Charcuterie.