“French breakfast and lunch in Healdsburg”

Costeaux French Bakery
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Healdsburg
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: A Healdsburg establishment since 1923, Costeaux French Bakery serves as a destination for residents, wine country enthusiasts & international visitors. Visit the open-air cafe for breakfast, lunch, or stop in for world class fresh-baked breads. Over the years, Costeaux has been honored with Sonoma County Harvest Fair Best of Show Professional French & Specialty Bread awards. Come visit our French-inspired cafe bakery & consider us for your next event. Inquire about special event catering, check out our breakfast & lunch menus. We also have a private meeting room for up to six guests. Be sure to eye our famous dessert case or browse our wedding cake book.
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Everything is fresh and the breads, coffee, pastries, salads and meats are authentic French for any Francophile. Service is friendly and fast. Cyclists and pets get to enjoy the patio seating. It is worth getting off of hwy 101 just to enjoy it. Make them part of your wine country experience.

There are newer reviews for Costeaux French Bakery

Reviewed March 19, 2013

May husband and I stopped here by chance and had coffee and dessert. I had a white cake with coconut and a Boston cream filling. It was fabulous. I also had a coconut macaroon to go and enjoyed it later. The only complaint on my part was that the coffee was quite strong but for some that is a good thin.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I brought Costeaux's Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake to a birthday party last night and it was a hit. Their cake comes with a three dimensional chocolate flower crown and is beautifully crafted.
I had great service from Marge at the bakery and my cake was ready as promised. This is the place to go if you want to bring something special to the party.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Tasty cappuccino, good buttery sugar cookies and a fabulous little mini baguette sandwich. I think it was the mustard they used on it. It was spicy and delicious. The pastries looked good and the cakes were beautiful as well.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

One of the few breakfast options just off the square in downtown Healdsburg. Wonderful breakfast menu, of course all with their housemade breads. I stuck to basics with a 2-egg breakfast featuring a wonderful sausage and potatoes. Yum! Excellent French Roast (what else?) coffee was the cherry on top. Will keep in mind for my next visit to Healdsburg.