“Wonderful visit”

Bella Vineyards and Wine Caves
Ranked #14 of 163 things to do in Healdsburg
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Great tour and tasting. Highly recommend. We had a great tour guide ( Lisa?) and thoroughly enjoyed the wines.

All reviews
"healdsburg area"
in 4 reviews
"sonoma county"

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Best zin we had! and the multiple tasting station/food paring for different wines made it interesting! We thoroughly enjoyed all the wines offered in the tasting. Kids will have a good time there with picnic table and bean bag toss!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

This place was packed with people and there was lots of standing in line during the WinterWineLand weekend. We didn't really care for any of their wines but part of it was the line of people. We weaved our way through the cave for the tasting. No one really spoke to us nor tried to tell us anything about the wines.

Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Off the beaten path,the wine tasting in the only wine cave in Napa Valley was a delight!Beautiful vineyard surroundings,picnic tables under ancient trees...it was a most relaxing stop.6 wines to taste for$10,excellent value...the meatloaf with the Pinot and homemade chocolate with the old Zinfandel were surprise extras...and the lovely workers made our time there so special...Don't be turned off by remoteness,don't miss Bella wine cave!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I started my 50th birthday at Bella Vineyards with their ultimate tour. Our tour guide Cody was fantastic! We took a tour of the vineyard in an old Pinzgauer vehicle, learned about the planting process all while enjoying the wonderful wines they produce. We then went through the cave to see where the wine is stored, had a tasting directly from a barrel utilizing the "theif" and finished in the private tasting room. The people working here are friendly, excited and proud of their product. My birthday could not have started better. I now feel like I have an intimate relationship with Bella wines, not only are they wonderful but I have walked their vineyards and I will remember that experince the next time I raise a glass of their wine! Thank you for making my birthday so special!