“Our first stop on our second wine country trip”

Seghesio Family Vineyards
Ranked #26 of 159 things to do in Healdsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Nestled in Healdsburg, the winery is in the heart of Sonoma’s wine country. There, we host daily wine tastings and weekend library wine & food pairings around our Family Tables. We also have a seasonal outdoor cafe on our terrace Fri-Sun at which we serve Mediterranean-inspired tapas with wines by the glass. Try your hand at a game of bocce in our shaded grove.
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We toured here in 2009 and made Seghesio our first stop in 2014. Every bit as good as I remember. This time with kids in tow, they were very accommodating and went out of their way to find a 'snack' for the ravenous pack! We played bocce outside, tasted fine wine, and never had a dull moment. I greatly enjoy their wine style and would recommend everyone give them a taste.

Well done. Next time we'll look forward to the 'wine club' treatment!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Enjoyed the winery with our son, the wine expert. The staff was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. We were fortunate enough to have the food pairing tasting in addition to the tour. The choices were spectacular! I would recommend this tour over some of the others that we went on.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

If you head out to Wine Country you must add this place to your list to visit. Great wines, nice people and a great wine club.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

We only wanted to taste Zins and had quite a selection. Rockpile was my favorite. Tasting room is in Healdsburg town, not out in the country side. With Visa Signiture card there is no charge for tasting. This is true at several wineries, so ask.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Always high rated for their Zins (by Wine Spectator). Because I'm missing that in my cellar, I joined their wine club (yea - they ship to Georgia). Try them - you'll love them. If you are in the area, they lots of events at the winery.