“Very Nice”

Seghesio Family Vineyards
Ranked #16 of 155 things to do in Healdsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Nestled in Healdsburg, the winery is in the heart of Sonoma’s wine country. There, we host daily wine tastings and weekend library wine & food pairings around our Family Tables. We also have a seasonal outdoor cafe on our terrace Fri-Sun at which we serve Mediterranean-inspired tapas with wines by the glass. Try your hand at a game of bocce in our shaded grove.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 146 helpful votes
“Very Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

I have always liked Seghesio wines so I was really looking forward to visiting their facility. The grounds are well maintained and quite beautiful. The tasting room is also first rate. It is good sized and staffed with terrific, helpful and enthusiastic people. We tasted everything they had out and then they started bringing out bottles they weren't tasting when I told them I really wanted to try wine I could not buy locally. They brought out several wines available only at the winery. Needless to say, I did not leave without a few representatives in my wine bag!

Not much to say other than the wines are delicious and the staff bent over backwards to make everyone happy! I would go back anytime I'm near their winery!!

San Rafael, California
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Like the wines and the club looks like fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

Really enjoyed the zins but I believe that is what they are known for. They also seem to have a good wine club with many opportunities for wine and food pairings. Their events seem like lots of fun and I joined the club, hoping to be able to attend a few. Some of the wineries can be stuffy, but Seghesio winery was approachable and welcoming. The staff was friendly and took their time to explain the different wines and event.

Tampa, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Family table”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

Second time we enjoyed family table tasting. Incredible food and wine parings. Both times with Dan who is very knowledgable and personable. We are making this a regular part of our visits to Sonoma.

Phoenix, Arizona
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Wonderful wines and staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

Being in the wine trade, I get jaded at times, but the people at Seghesio were terrific. The wines surpassed the ones that are normally sold at retail. Very informed and charming staff

Guerneville, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

The owner is a great guy and the winemaker brings a smile to my face everytime i think about him! i had so much fun with them!!

Visited July 2012