“The wine is really good but really $$$” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lambert Bridge Winery

Lambert Bridge Winery
Ranked #30 of 155 things to do in Healdsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Lambert Bridge is a small, family owned winery located in the heart of the Sonoma County's Dry Creek Valley. Our focus is to craft small-production bottlings of artisanal, Bordeaux-style blends and varietals, each reflecting an individual and distinctive identity which is consistent, vintage to vintage.
Seattle, Washington, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“The wine is really good but really $$$”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

I found most of their wine to be excellent, but the question you will need to answer is if it fits your definition of good QPR. The best wine I tasted was predictably $110 a bottle, which I have only tasted 2-3 wines worthy of its price tag. Your opinion may differ, which is the great thing about wine. I did end up taking home some fantastic Zin and the best Viognier I've ever had, even if it was very pricy. Recommended stop + they have a sommelier pouring in their tasting room which is a big plus for wine conversation or wine knowledge. I even spouted something off and disagreed with her - she didn't argue with me even though when I fact checked myself later I was the one who was wrong. Recommend. (Oh yeah and the dogs are HUGE)

dekalb
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hate to share this secret”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

What an experience! From the large and adorable dogs that greet you, to the guys pouring the tastings, to the beauty of the land and building, to the wine it was all amazing. If you taste this wine early in your trip, nothing else will compare so save till the end and already know you will join the club.

Emmaus, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Winery Dog”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

Great tasting room and grounds; excellent wine albeit pricey. Attentive staff and softest St. Bernard.

Pennsburg, Pennsylvania
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Excellent wine, I stop in every time I'm in wine country”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

Ive been to this winery several times now and they never disappoint. The tasting room is in a beautiful log cabin with a huge fireplace next to the tasting bar. They also offer food and wine tastings that take place in the barrel room. The staff is friendly and the one man who poured for me both times remembered me from 2 years ago just based on our conversation. The wine is excellent, I'm a big fan of their Merlot. It's a little pricey but definitely worth it since you can't get their wines in stores. Highly recommended.

Visited October 2011
NY
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Lovely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

Stopped in by bike, which was a popular spot for that, and found the grounds and tasting room classy. Owner was very informative, and wines were excellent.

Visited September 2012