“Basic winery”

Ranked #66 of 163 things to do in Healdsburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Felt a bit rushed. Okay wines. Biodynamic(?) if you're into that.

All reviews
in 30 reviews
"grapes"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed March 7, 2012

Quivira produces consistently good wine and their staff makes every visit a pleasure.We particularly like their Zinfandels when available as well as the Fig Tree Sauvigon Blanc.

Reviewed February 17, 2012

Great Grenache Rose and Syrah, nice wood-lined tasting room, some outdoor seating and landscaping, and a roof full of solar panels!

Reviewed February 16, 2012

What an amazing experience. We took a full tour of Quivira and learned about biodynamic farming. The property is beautiful and we enjoyed meeting the animals and eating a cherry tomato from the organic garden, The wines were great, and reasonable priced. We even joined the wine club. Great hospitality!

See more reviews
Reviewed November 20, 2011

What intrigued me about Quivira was the tour of the property and that they have animals on the property you can pet. I loved the feeling of being on such a beautiful space and yet so close to town. The hostess was knowledgeable and a lot of fun.I bought a red blend and a white blend. I enjoyed them both. I need to visit again because I feel as if my palate has changed since my first visit so I want to see if there are other wines I missed at the time.