“Dry Creek Vineyard is the Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dry Creek Vineyard

Dry Creek Vineyard
Ranked #1 of 155 things to do in Healdsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Award Winning Family Owned Winery: beautiful picnic grounds, tasting room, private tastings, free Wi-Fi, a wide selection of wines including rare single-vineyard wines. David Stare founded Dry Creek Vineyard in 1972. Winemaking emphasis is on grapes from select Sonoma County vineyards, chosen for quality and character. Fume Blanc, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Zinfandel, Dry Chenin Blanc, Reserve Chardonnay and Meritage are produced. Dry Creek has received over 1,000 medals for wines in 40 years.
San Francisco Bay Area
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dry Creek Vineyard is the Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

This time I visited Dry Creek Vineyard to pick up several cases of wine to serve at our office Christmas party and to use as client holiday gifts. Selina worked with me on the phone the day before to pick out just the right wines, and when I arrived the next day, voila! Everything was boxed and organized exactly as I ordered.

I really appreciate the personal attention and fine wines of Dry Creek Vineyard. By the way, I received rave reviews from our staff on the wine we served at our Christmas party!

1 Thank otterfun
Michael L, Manager at Dry Creek Vineyard, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Wow, 2nd review of Dry Creek Vineyard! Thank you so much. We really appreciate your kind words about Salina. I'm glad to hear you and our wines received rave reviews at your Christmas Party.

59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Sterling improvement in the quality of your wines.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

I was so impressed with your wines that my wife and I decided to become wine club members.
Every wine we tasted was superb, excellent quality compared to other high end wineries who specialize in Zins.
Also the location of the winery is ideal , perfect to bring the family up and have a great lunch. The winery has picnic tables and rest rooms. The Deli down the street provides great amenities for a superb lunch and why not and open a nice bottle of the Dry Creek old vine Zin to go with lunch.

1 Thank Mauro1990
I manage marketing at Dry Creek Vineyard, and I couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you so much and welcome to our wine club family!
Knoxville, Tennessee
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Still The Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

We had not had the opportunity to visit Dry Creek Vineyard for a couple of years, so we made sure it was on the top of our list during our recent visit to Healdsburg just prior to New Year's Eve. Even though the vineyard was "at rest", it's still stunning! Our home cellar had been completely depleted of their Meritage, so that had to be replenished. We tasted the current offerings in the Sales Room and all were excellent with the exception of a very young Cab which should be GREAT after having some time to 'lay down in the bottle'. The sales staff was exceptionally helpful throughout the entire process. We will definitely return!

Visited December 2013
We're relieved to hear that your home cellar is no longer depleted of our Meritage. Thanks for the great review!
Tiburon, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Suggestions on making the day better for Wine Club Members”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

The room set up for Wine Club member had non-members at one end and as the food came out for members, the non-members got a large portion of the food. I would not allow non-members in the separate room. Second, my wife and I sat outside on one of the benches. The weather was great but the area was overrun with dogs. I would not allow dogs in the picnic area. Kids were playing on the grass and dogs were doing there business in the same area. I like pets, but there is a time and place for them

1 Thank Tom S
Michael L, Manager at Dry Creek Vineyard, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Tom -

Thank you very much for your feedback about our Holiday Celebration. We really appreciate it.

We also agree 100%. We just decided yesterday that next year's Holiday Celebration will be different. Our cellar will be open exclusively for our Wine Club members. We're also happy to welcome the public into our tasting room bar.

And while we are all dog lovers here at Dry Creek Vineyard, we've also decided that next year's event will not allow dogs.

Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Cheers!

Healdsburg, CA 95448
800-864-9463 x 131
michaell@drycreekvineyard.com
The Sea Ranch, California
“Love Dry Creek Vineyard”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

We have been members of Dry Creek Vineyard for a few years. Fantastic wines. We went to Healdsburg for lunch a couple of weeks ago and stopped at Dry Creek on the way from The Sea Ranch to Healdsburg. Had a great time with Joe, who gave us lots of tastings. Went back a week later (this past weekend) to enjoy the holiday party. A class act. Great wine, great people, great experience.

Visited November 2013
Michael L, Manager at Dry Creek Vineyard, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you Thom. We're getting a lot of great feedback from our holiday party. It was wonderful having you there, and we hope you visit again soon!