“Delicious!”

Zin Restaurant & Wine Bar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: At Zin, our menu offers a mix of familiar favorites from classic American fare and original creations inspired by regional specialties. Our menu changes often and reflects our commitment to seasonal food. Our food is prepared from local ingredients showcasing the best of what our region has to offer.
Reviewed May 13, 2014

My husband and I are 'local' people. We often head up to Zin for a real nice dinner and escape from the day to day. Jeff executes a wonderful menu. Dishes are fresh, hot and delicious. When people completely pan a restaurant such as Zin I have to question (sorry but I do), their dining out experience. This restaurant isn't 5 star but it is very very good, so to state never go here is disingenuous. The owners from are experience are committed to a clasy, tasty, real dining experience. The green bean appetizer is soooo good!

There are newer reviews for Zin Restaurant & Wine Bar

Reviewed May 6, 2014

For being in the heart of wine and food country this restaurant was very disappointing. The menu and wine list were limited. The steak was very tough, the pasta dish was good but nothing exceptional. With many exceptional restaurants in this area I would not recommend Zin.

1  Thank Maureen P
Reviewed April 26, 2014

We enjoyed our meal here. Food was good and plentiful. Service was very good, if a bit over-the-top friendly. Atmosphere was hip, good for couples or groups. I don't think I would come here with my young kids. Good wine list, naturally!

The menu doesn't have a lot of options--there were really only 3 dishes, we considered, so you should probably take a look at their menu before going. Both our dishes were attractively plated. My husband had the steak with fingerling potatoes dish, and it was delicious. The steak was marinated and cooked to perfection. I had the smoked pork chop with applesauce and cornbread stuffing, and it was good--nothing spectacular, but I did eat all of it and enjoyed it. We didn't get dessert since our food was more than enough.

1  Thank sundaygirl2
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Great comfort food (fried chicken, pork chops) but also an amazing hanger steak that's cooked exactly the way you want. A husband and wife team own the place, and their oversight is evident everywhere!! They're attentive and thorough--and very welcoming. The brick interior is eclectic but very comfortable. Definitely worth the experience!

1  Thank travelmf82
Reviewed April 14, 2014

A small but interesting menu of well executed dishes. Great panfried chicken on Sunday. An excellent pork chop. What's not to like? Service is informal, and not without a glitch, but no matter. The room is warm and the food excellent.