“"AmaZIN food"”

Zin Restaurant & Wine Bar
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: At Zin, our menu offers a mix of familiar favorites from classic American fare and original creations inspired by regional specialties. Our menu changes often and reflects our commitment to seasonal food. Our food is prepared from local ingredients showcasing the best of what our region has to offer.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“"AmaZIN food"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

I could say wonderful, excellent or any of a number of other superlatives, but I think the one that counts is this..the food at Zin is among the very best I've ever had the pleasure of eating anywhere. Service, ambience and wine list are excellent, and what the chef does with food is true artistry. I wanted to write this review so others can experience this as I have...and Zin deserves all the success it can achieve.

• Visited August 2013
Scott S, Owner at Zin Restaurant & Wine Bar, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Herman, thanks so much for your review. I'm glad to hear you're a fan, and that our food, ambiance and wine offerings have made Zin something worth sharing! It's always great to hear from a happy guest, and I appreciate your support. We'll look forward to seeing you again soon.

United Kingdom
“Lovely restaurant, great food, great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

What a fantastic restaurant! Local meat from the farmers market and most of the vegetables are from the owners / head chefs garden! This place is a must to go too when your in town, it's not cheap but well worth it.. Staff were amazing, especially our waiter John he is a credit to the restaurant! Every thing on the menu looks amazing but you should defo try the Mexican green beans to start maybe worth sharing portion size is big!!

Visited August 2013
Ross, I'm so glad you took the time to let us know about your experience, thank you. It's great to hear you were so pleased with your meal, and that John did a great job—I'll be sure to thank him for taking great care of you! We appreciate your tip about the green beans, and hope to see you again the next time you're in town.

Lake Jackson, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Unique Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

Delicious food - minimal variety and a bit pricey - but the whole Healdsburg area is a bit expensive.

Visited August 2013
Thanks for your review. I'm glad to hear you were a fan of our food, but sorry you didn't see the value for the quality. We source as much of our menu as possible from local, organic farms and vineyards, and our fans don't mind paying a little more for the quality. Not to mention, we're supporting those local businesses! We hope you'll come back for more of that wonderfully unique and high-quality food the next time you're in Healdsburg.

“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

We had a great experience at Zin. Food was very good. Husband and I split the corn-ricotta ravioli appetizer and the romaine lettuce salad. Both were very flavorful, especially the salad. Entrees, hangar steak and braised short ribs, were very flavorful, as were their accompaniments. The restaurant was comfortable and airy, and the staff was helpful and friendly. Good service. Thoroughly enjoyed our visit.

Visited August 2013
Scott S, Owner at Zin Restaurant & Wine Bar, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Linda, I'm glad to hear you had a great experience with us, thanks so much for leaving a review! It's wonderful that you and your husband enjoyed all the food, and you found the ambiance and staff to be pleasant as well. We'll look forward to your next dinner with us!

Austin, Texas
“Best meal in Healdsburg”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Wow. A friend had recommended Zin and it was our first meal out in a recent stay in Healdsburg. We ate at some of Healdsburg's trendier restaurants, but Zin was our best meal, hands down. Fried green beans wouldn't be something I'd normally order, but our server recommended them and they were outstanding. My husband and I split a summer peach salad and the peaches were so fresh and delicious that we basically licked the plate. I had the lamb and it was served with balsamic vegetables and grits. So delicious! My husband had a pesto pasta with vegetables and goat cheese. Everything was so seasonal. The owner has a farm and the quality of everything being farm to table was apparent. We stuffed ourselves and had no room for dessert.

Visited July 2013
Maribel, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We owe your friend a big "thank you" for recommending us as your first meal in Healdsburg. It's very flattering to hear we were your favorite! It's always great to hear from a happy guest, and we'll look forward to seeing you the next time you're in town.