“Good food with decent prices”
Review of Zin Restaurant & Wine Bar - CLOSED

Zin Restaurant & Wine Bar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: At Zin, our menu offers a mix of familiar favorites from classic American fare and original creations inspired by regional specialties. Our menu changes often and reflects our commitment to seasonal food. Our food is prepared from local ingredients showcasing the best of what our region has to offer.
Reviewed March 25, 2013

The New Orleans BBQ shrimp is amazing!! The chef was nice enough to share the recipe. Can't wait to try it at home!

Scott S, Owner at Zin Restaurant & Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Hello and thank you very much for your rating. I'm so glad the New Orleans BBQ shrimp hit the spot! I can't wait to hear how your home version turned out the next time you visit for dinner.

Take care,

Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Everyone we asked said we should have lunch at Zin. The food was great quality but everything was highly salted. The salad I had with my sandwich was so salty I couldn't eat it. My husbands burger was very good.

Thanks for your review. We're glad your husband enjoyed his lunch, but I'm sorry to hear your salad wasn't enjoyable. We haven't heard any other complaints about the food being too salty, so I'm very confused as to what might have been the problem. Everyone has their bad days, and unfortunately you may have caught us on ours. I hope you'll give us another chance to really impress you—I know that we can!

All the best,

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We brought our friends here with us, a group of 9, and it was terrific as always. The service was great. The bacon wrapped dates and fried green beans are a must. I think this was our 4th time here, and its a great experience everytime. Can't wait to return!

Thank you so much for your excellent rating and review. I'm happy to hear your group enjoyed everything—great recommendation on the bacon wrapped dates and fried green beans! We look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Take care,

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This was a anniversary celebration and our second visit to Healdsburg as well as our second visit to Zin. The food was excellent as was the service. They served reasonably priced wine from local wineries and the vegetables tasted as they were just picked from their garden. We look forward to our next visit.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

This was our second trip to Healdsburg and we dined at Zin again, which did not disappoint. It was as fabulous as the first time. It was off-peak season, but still a steady flow of guests arrived at the restaurant. I had the shrimp and grits, which was out of this world. My husband had the special, which was mahi mahi and he enjoyed it. The restaurant is comfortable and has a great atmosphere. The service is impeccable. Our waitress, Karen, did a wonderful job of making suggestions and was very personable, really down to earth and terrific. Zin will always be a first on our dining list when we travel to Healdsburg!

Hello Annette,

Thank you for your excellent review, and for coming back for a second dinner! I'm so glad to hear you and your husband enjoyed everything, and that Karen did a wonderful job. I will be sure to pass your compliments along to her. Looking forward to seeing you both again soon!

All the best,