“Delicious”

Zin Restaurant & Wine Bar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: At Zin, our menu offers a mix of familiar favorites from classic American fare and original creations inspired by regional specialties. Our menu changes often and reflects our commitment to seasonal food. Our food is prepared from local ingredients showcasing the best of what our region has to offer.
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We visited Zin on our recent trip to Healdsburg. There are not a lot of meals to choose from on the menu but what they have is very good. I had pasta and my husband had the pork chop and both were outstanding.

Scott S, Scott Silva, Owner and Manager at Zin Restaurant & Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Thank you for the wonderful review! I'm pleased that you and your husband enjoyed dining with us. Given our commitment to quality, delicious food, I know that our kitchen will enjoy hearing your compliments as well.

We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you're in town! Thanks again, and take care.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We ate here twice, the food was that good. the service was great too. The cooking is just like Mom's only better. Check their menu out.

Scott S, Scott Silva, Owner and Manager at Zin Restaurant & Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

"The cooking is just like Mom's only better"—that's saying a lot, so thank you! What did you happen to order? I'll make sure to share your compliments with Jeff, our chef.

I appreciate the time you took to share your experience with others, and hope to see you the next time you are in town! Thanks again, and take care.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

The service was very good. The food was just wonderful. I had the applewood smoked natural pork chop entree, it was superb. My husband had the crispy duck leg, very good.

2  Thank IllinoisCookie

Thank you for reviewing us! Excellent call ordering the applewood smoked pork chop. What wine did you pair with it?

We've aimed for great food and service, so I was thrilled to hear about your positive experience. I look forward to sharing your compliments with the rest of the team. Come back soon! Thanks again, and take care.

Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

The food is incredible, fresh, and unique without being pretentious. The service is top notch. The wine list is deep and well thought out. We were a group of thirteen people. This can be difficult for some servers or restaurants. Justin, our server, handled things perfectly. We look forward to returning soon.

1  Thank HotelSquamish1910
Scott S, Scott Silva, Owner and Manager at Zin Restaurant & Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thank you for your thoughtful five-star review. We look forward to your return as well! You've covered all the important bases, from incredible food to top-notch service, and it's much appreciated.

I look forward to sharing your compliments with Justin too, as I know he'll enjoy hearing them as well.

Come by soon! Thanks again, and take care.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Our dining experience was excellent. There were four people in our party and we all enjoyed delicious dinners. Sunday night's "blue plate" special was fried chicken and it was tender and tasty. The short ribs were also cooked to perfection. You can't go wrong on any night. Another bonus is the fact that all served vegetables are home grown and the bread freshly baked by the owner.

"Always excellent"—this is something we always love to hear! Thank you very much for your five-star review. I'm pleased that you enjoy dining with us, and will let our kitchen know how much you liked the blue plate special and ribs.

Also, as a restaurant that values fresh, quality food, I appreciate you including that we use home-grown vegetables and made from scratch bread.

Thanks again for taking the time to review us, and take care! We hope to welcome you back sometime soon.