“I died and went to Heaven on Valentine's Day”

Willi's Seafood & Raw Bar
Ranked #4 of 96 Restaurants in Healdsburg
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: North St.
Description: Located just north of the town square in downtown Healdsburg, the East Coast and South America meet Wine Country at Willi's Sea-food & Raw Bar. The inviting vibrant decor and an exten-sive list of small plates combine with the eclectic seasonal cocktail menu and wide-ranging wine list to make visitors feel right at home. Designed for sharing, the menu features items ranging from New England Style "Rolls" and Latin-inspired skewers to ceviches and tar-tares. The chef's raw bar features an ever-changing selection of fresh seafood, including at least eight varieties of fresh oysters.
santa clarita, ca
“I died and went to Heaven on Valentine's Day”
Reviewed February 16, 2009

My husband and I stumbled upon this restaurant in Healdsburg. We fell in love with the decor as well as the food. We ordered Oysters on the half shell, lobster roll, scallop ceviche, half order or crab and dessert (banana split). The food was so good that we couldn't stop eating. Everything we ordered was well prepared and fresh. This place is hands down one of the best places that I have eaten in the Valley. The food was soooooo good that it overshadowed the terrible meal I had somewhere else later that night.

1 Thank jasmae

Miami
“So glad we changed our reservation”
Reviewed November 12, 2008

Our first night in town I had a reservation for dinner at a spot that required a 20 minute drive and was a bit upscale. However, after our day of traveling we were tired and wanted something closer to town with a more casual atmosphere. Thankfully our B&B hostess suggested changing to Willi's! Very good food with a friendly staff. The smaller plates made it fun for sharing and the service was excellent without being stuffy. Ask to be seated in one of the booths. Very private and comfortable. Nice wines by the glass and be sure to order the calamari. One of the best we've had!

1 Thank migFL
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“While on a casual Saturday outing on The Healdsburg plaza, My D.P. Sam and I were checking out the menu, when...”
Reviewed November 9, 2008

While on a casual Saturday outing on The Healdsburg plaza, My D.P. Sam and I were checking out the menu, when completely unsolicited, someone walked by and said 'You won't be disappointed'. We weren't! We only had to wait 3 min. for an outside table - great for people watching! The family style service is great for experimenting with different menu items. We started with the fried calamari in an orange/chili glaze (it had a much fancier name - gremolata) so good we used our French bread to sop it up. Next was the Duck a l'orange 'roll' - a nifty sandwich cut in half; perfect for two. At this point we went back to the menu for two more dishes and Sam, a glass of wine. First we chose the clam steamers and were amazed at the number of clams - my Portuguese grandmother would have been right at home. The wine (served by the glass), however, was 'over'; though once brought to the waiter's attention was quickly replaced with glass from a just-opened bottle. Our final plate was Dave's salt and pepper baby back riblets - what a high note to end with! The riblets were nicely spiced - a bit of chili and they practically fell of the bone - just messy enough to feel truly decadent (the waiter did bring lemon infused finger towels) They were so good, we asked shyly if the recipe might be available and were pleasantly surprised to be told that it could be found in the April '08 Gourmet magazine (pg 24). Can't wait to go back - as we we're leaving they were posting the dinner menu. My pet peeve with restaurant/bar combos is as someone who doesn't 'drink', a lack of 'mocktails' or non-alcholic beverages - ice tea, coffee and lemonade just don't cut it

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Las Vegas, Nevada
“A New Favorite”
Reviewed November 2, 2008

Visited Healdsburg 3 times during our week-long stay in Sausalito this past September. We dined at Willi's Seafood twice. I had the exact same meal both times: calamari, fries with goat cheese dipping sauce and sourdough bread with parsley butter. Washed it all down with a couple of margaritas. All were yummy. On our second visit, we were lucky enough to sit outside on the patio. Service was great both visits. The menu is pricy, esp. since the portions are tapas style. We spent $60-$70 each time, but honestly, we were still full when we left and the food is so tasty that I don't regret it. In fact, I can't wait to go back. Judging from conversations that we had in the tasting rooms, this restaurant is a favorite of the locals as well.

1 Thank deaken7
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Nice service, friendly and fancy atmosphere, great food, best cocktails and wine...Not to be missed”
Reviewed October 9, 2008