“Lunch in Healdsburg”

Willi's Seafood & Raw Bar
Ranked #7 of 101 Restaurants in Healdsburg
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: North St.
Description: Located just north of the town square in downtown Healdsburg, the East Coast and South America meet Wine Country at Willi's Sea-food & Raw Bar. The inviting vibrant decor and an exten-sive list of small plates combine with the eclectic seasonal cocktail menu and wide-ranging wine list to make visitors feel right at home. Designed for sharing, the menu features items ranging from New England Style "Rolls" and Latin-inspired skewers to ceviches and tar-tares. The chef's raw bar features an ever-changing selection of fresh seafood, including at least eight varieties of fresh oysters.
Reviewed July 29, 2014

A very quaint spot located in the heart of Healdsburg. Tapas are their specialty and are great for sharing. They have an extensive wine list.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,459)

Reviewed July 28, 2014

I know this is a Seafood place, but the pork belly sliders were so incredible, I had to write about them. The scallops, mussels and fish tacos were also great items.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

My daughter is still dreaming about the scallops from May. We will be returning for lots more during wedding week in oct

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

To begin our California vacation, we flew into San Francisco and drive to Healdsburg to canoe down the Russian River. The first meal of our vacation was at Willi's Raw Bar. The lobster rolls, the calamari, the crab cakes, the wine, everything was perfect! Excellent service and an excellent start to our vacation!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

So far, I think Willi's Seafood is my favorite Sonoma County restaurant. My friend and I ordered a number of small plates and they were all delicious. The Kale Caesar Salad was excellent. The Tuna Tartare with jalapenos was good, the PEI mussels were great. My friend ordered dessert, it was a unique banana split type thing - really good. The service was excellent. Fortunately, we were seated in their back room which is really charming - there are four or so separate booths that are very private and have a Middle Eastern flair. I think we were there for two hours or so, very nice to "dine" and not be rushed.