It all boils down to supply and demand. Went there for Harvest Century annual cycling event. Healdsburg is a pricey area, so "motels" are in demand. This is a slight step up from a Motel 6.
The place was clean, safe, somewhat noisy, and way overpriced at ~$200, for what should have been ~$80 max.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Americas Best Value Inn & Suites just completed a major expansion and renovation project. We now have a total of 36 units consisting standard Queen beds, Standard King beds, Two room King bed suites and Two room King bed suites with in room Jacuzzi. Please see the accommodations page for additional information and pictures of our rooms. We are centrally located in Healdsburg, right off the Central Healdsburg Exit traveling north bound on Hwy 101. The Famous Healdsburg Town Square is a short walk of only two blocks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Value Hotel Healdsburg
- America`s Best Value Inn And Suites
- Americas Best Value Inn Healdsburg