We have stayed here several times before with very good experiences, so I hesitate to just give it a 3-rating. But this time, we were put in a room so small, that there was no room for a desk or even one straight back chair. The heat seemed to be either full blast or off. AND there was no extra blanket in the room. The bed just had the double sheet (with a thin blanket between the sheets) and a strip of material (like a table runner) across the bottom of the bed. No bedspread and no extra blanket. And with the temperature dropping into the 30s, it got very cold during the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Americas Best Value Inn & Suites just completed a major expansion and renovation project. We now have a total of 36 units consisting standard Queen beds, Standard King beds, Two room King bed suites and Two room King bed suites with in room Jacuzzi. Please see the accommodations page for additional information and pictures of our rooms. We are centrally located in Healdsburg, right off the Central Healdsburg Exit traveling north bound on Hwy 101. The Famous Healdsburg Town Square is a short walk of only two blocks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Value Hotel Healdsburg
- America`s Best Value Inn And Suites
- Americas Best Value Inn Healdsburg