Booked a room here because we were dining in Healdsburg and did not want to drive home late at night afterwards. Weeknight rate was only about $85. I was a bit concerned because of the negativity of some of the review here. However, I feel we got good value for the money. My particular room had a king size bed, was large, and clean. Didn't spend much time there and didn't have the breakfast. I would not hesitate to stay overnight again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Americas Best Value Inn & Suites just completed a major expansion and renovation project. We now have a total of 36 units consisting standard Queen beds, Standard King beds, Two room King bed suites and Two room King bed suites with in room Jacuzzi. Please see the accommodations page for additional information and pictures of our rooms. We are centrally located in Healdsburg, right off the Central Healdsburg Exit traveling north bound on Hwy 101. The Famous Healdsburg Town Square is a short walk of only two blocks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Sabre Hospitality Solutions so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Value Inn And Suites
- America`s Best Value Hotel Healdsburg
- Americas Best Value Inn Healdsburg