Review Highlights
Exceptional Gallery Must See

Reviewed June 6, 2018
TonyFi18
Laguna Beach, California
When you ar eon holiday you are in the mood

Reviewed January 13, 2016

from $89.00
from $119.00
from $50.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 6, 2018

The Hill Gallery is top notch. The art, ambiance, and hospitality exceptional, and If you wish you can taste wine at the gallery. Highly reccomend at least an hour here. One of our favorite stops in Healdsburg.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed January 13, 2016

WOW! Great aesthetic and choices in the rare find. You can tell the owner has mush experience in art and she has a wonderful eye. I love going in when I can to have a look. I pine for soem of the pieces. Enjoy!

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed December 28, 2015

Very pushy salesperson would not leave us alone. Kept redirecting us to a painting we had no interest in. We asked him to leave us alone and he became even more obnoxious. Got the heck out of there. I would steer clear unless your buying a used car.

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed December 28, 2015

Great gallery experience. Even though I told the person working there I really wasn't in the market for anything, she was very helpful in discussing the various artists and their work.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed October 9, 2015

A must see!! The gallery owners artwork on the back of street signs is captivating. Wish I could afford one!!! LOVED

Date of experience: September 2015