“Shrimp po-boys excellent!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We had a a wonderful lunch! My husband had The special prawns dish, side bowl of jambalaya (excellent) not too hot! I had the Fried shrimp Po-Boy sandwich, regular size, it was very delicious and enough for 2! Wonderful service, we definitely will go again. Maybe for breakfast next time!
Beignets sound good!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

A great New Orleans style meal in Northern California Wine Country! Before hitting the wineries, stop by the Parish Café for a terrific Breakfast or Brunch. You can’t miss it. It’s a bright yellow building with lots of people waiting to get in. The Gumbo, which was a great start to our meal. We then had the Barbeque Prawns along with an order of Blackened Catfish Po-Boy and we were in Heaven. The prawns were large and it had just the right flavor of Cajun spices to remind of you of New Orleans. Don’t forget to order a side dish or 2 of the Jambalaya. We had a great meal but got even better when we ordered their signature Beignets. That was a great way to finish a terrific Brunch. Definitely coming back soon to try their other items on the menu.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

I was visiting family in Healdsburg, and my sister-in-law was craving an oyster po-boy here. We arrived just after the 11:30 am cutoff for breakfast on a weekday, so I was out of luck, grits-wise. I'll make sure we get here earlier next time for the breakfast item, Shirmp and Grits. <3

My family members both ordered the oyster po-boy and I ordered the Muffaletta, since I didn't want a fried food lunch. They dug in with gusto and enjoyed their sandwiches.

I ordered the Muffaletta - a toasty warm foccacia sandwich filled with,ham, salami, mortadella, and gooey melted provolone and mozzarella, olive salad (tapenade-like) was the spread, and it balanced the milder ingredients. $12 (half) $20 (whole). It was delicious!. I saved half of it and had it for breakfast the next day.

The location, at 60A Mill Street in Healdsburg is not on the popular town square (but it's only a short walk away. So the clientele has more of a local flavor - a good thing!

Oh, I almost hit send before I mentioned the beignets! $5.00 Lordy, they were good! I think the order was three of the - huge puffy squares, covered with powdered sugar.

Laissez les bons temps rouler in Healdsburg? oui chéri!

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Portions are huge and the quality is top of the line. If you like food with flavor you will love Parish. Just plain Good.

Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed the St Charles - eggs benediction made with fried rainbow trout. Yummy! And don't forget the beignets. #noumenadining