“Fun store and delicious food.”

Dry Creek General Store
Ranked #8 of 99 Restaurants in Healdsburg
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Happened across while traveling in CA. The sandwiches are wonderful. Not cheap but worth the money. My mouth waters just thinking about it. Every corner of the store is filled with eye candy. Many things are for sale but many are just on display. I would be a steady customer if I lived in CA.It is a fun store to visit. Do not miss the back room near the bathrooms.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

What a fun and exciting store, the handmade sandwiches were phenomenal and the cheese selection added to our picnic. Thank you!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

if you just want to window shop or browse, then don't go in this store because trust me you will want to buy everything! SUCH cute stuff in this store! I was luck that I was driving home to SoCal rather than flying because I was able to load up my truck with all my finds!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We stopped here last year for our picnic supplies when touring Sonoma. Even though it was a bit out of the way this year, we had to do it. Every bite I've eaten here is delicious! You do pay for it as they're not the cheapest place around, but you'll have a picnic to remember.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

On many tours of the fine local wineries, it is a great experience to stop at the General Store and pickup a sandwich and other fixings for a picnic. They offer a wide selection of choices and the service is first rate. Get there early too avoid the noontime crush and stop at one of the nearby wineries to enjoy the food, the wine and the beautiful valley setting.

1  Thank Mikeview