“Decent pizza but very noisy and filthy bathroom”
Review of Pizzando

Pizzando
Ranked #34 of 100 Restaurants in Healdsburg
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

We had lunch here and found the interior design to be quite nice but the food, service, and ambiance were lacking. There was very loud techno music playing via pandora that did not really fit. I think the loud music was to cover the sound of the 3 portable AC units and 3 fans. I think they have an AC problem? The service was very slow but friendly. The pizza had great flavor but was a bit soggy for wood fired. The bathroom was very dirty. I was glad I had eaten before using the restroom because I might have lost my appetite.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

We ate in this establishment last night. It is a
lovely looking restaurant and comfortable. They serve mainly pizza and pasta. I had pizza,which arrived after the other 3 meals, but that was not a problem. The problem was that the other 3 dishes were served tepid. We advised the waiter of the problem and he took them away to re heat them. They came back 5 minutes later and were the same temperature. At this stage,I had nearly finished my pizza,so they ate the tepid food. When the waiter came back,we informed him of the fact that the food had been at best,tepid. We were presented with the bill, which was $113. He took off the cost of garlic bread,which was about $7. Not acceptable. Three out of put party of four, had a poor dining experience and that's all we were offered by way of compensation. We will not return.

1  Thank minnihandbag
Reviewed June 1, 2014

but the pasta taggliatelle with bacon and pea's was fantastic- fresh pasta, we also have fried calamari that was light and delicate and some of the best i have eaten. the pizza's were wood fired and fantastic - they will make you what you ask for as we had three different all with farm fresh ingredients and delightfully prepared. also the heart of romaine leaves drizzled in a light dressing with toasted sunflowers was right on the money.. loved it .. all around small and a little noisy just what you expect in a pizza place...

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was perfect. Casual, upbeat, with class and great food! The service was very friendly. It was an all around great experience. Place for a date or for the family.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Loved the unique hot thin crusted pizza ... Kale and mushroom soup was tasty! Also liked the grilled winter greens. Nice setting ... Not too noisy and very accommodating waiters and waitresses.