“Delicious”

Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Healdsburg
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 18, 2010

We had coffee, cheesy eggs and a pastry. It was all absolutely delicious.

Reviewed September 27, 2009

We began each morning of our four day trip at the Downtown Bakery. The chocolate croissants were fantastic. Our BB owner shared with us that the cooked breakfast on Friday and Saturday mornings. We had some of the best eggs we had ever had. A lot of locals visit here which adds to the charm. Seating can be at a premium, as the crowds came in waves. It is not a fancy location by any imagination. But this was our folgers coffee commercial each day!

Reviewed July 6, 2009

Oh my gosh! Had the strawberry rhubarb baby galette and seriously thought about ordering a second. My husband had a galette as well (maybe raspberry plum?) and some type of apple roll, both delicious. If you have time, this place is definitely worth stopping for.

1  Thank my2centsMO
Reviewed November 24, 2008

best food!lovelovelove it!couldnt ask for anything better, the food is spectacular!

Reviewed September 11, 2008

I am planning my forth trip back to this area and can't wait to get back to this bakery. My previous stay's are at a near by condo/timeshare thus I alway's come here to stock the place with all their wonderful products. I have never been disappointed. I am a baker who learned to bake form a dutch immigrant and they can bake some good stuff and I know all the best bakery's from little Italy in da Bronx and the towns/cities north of the area I was raised. If you like baked foods eat your heart out.