“Among the most delicious” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dry Creek Kitchen

Dry Creek Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Dry Creek Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 95 Restaurants in Healdsburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Matheson Street
Carlsbad, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Among the most delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

We've been vacationing in Healdsburg for years and have long wanted to dine at Dry Creek Kitchen. I'm kicking myself for waiting so long. Cocktails, four entrees and two desserts later, we were all in foodie bliss. The staff was super attentive, knowledgable and made great recommendations. And I'm still dreaming of my risotto...

san francisco
“Wonderful food, exceptional service (but I miss Cyrus!)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

Wonderful place for a special dinner. I was there for my 38th birthday and the service was exceptional. We tried a variety of dishes there I would say the short ribs and the Scallops en Croute were the outstanding dishes. I did feel at times they were a little heavy on the salt and seasoning. I do miss Cyrus but for fine dining - its a great option. However, for good comfort food with - I would recommend Willies.

Visited March 2013
Atlanta,GA
“1/4c of risotto for $30”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

This is a noisy, trendy restaurant in downtown Healdsburg. My husband is a huge fan of risotto and I had crab. When our order came, the size of the my meal was a bit small, but excellent. His risotto with rock shrimp had a few tiny scraps of shrimp and about 1/4 c serving. For risotto - are you kidding? This is not an expensive item to make. Other than this ridiculous portion size, the food was good and the service was reasonable.

“One of the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Visiting Healdsbueg for a weekend getaway and had dinner at the Dry Creek Kitchen. Everything was outstanding about this experience from the atmosphere, wine, first course, entree and desert. I enjoyed the scallops in a pastry and filet mignon. My husband loved his mushroom soup and short rib. Our friends enjoyed roasted duck and salmon. The deserts were wonderful with an ice cream sampler, peanut butter bar and chocolate ice cream and a lemon bar. The service was perfect. For a special evening to remember, don't miss it!

• Visited April 2013
White Plains
“Wonderful food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Tis restaurant allows you to bring in your own bottle of wine and if it is from a local vineyard, they don't charge the corking fee. This was a special treat and made the cost of dinner much more reasonable. We started with the Ahi and tortellini appetizers. Both were so delicious! The Duck was also excellent. The steak was very good, and came with a delicious sauce, and wonderful au gratin potatoes. We were too full to order dessert, but the French press coffee was great. Thanks for helping us celebrate our anniversary!