“Dining delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ralph's House - CLOSED

Ralph's House
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Ralph's Martini House takes great care in the origins of our foods. All our dairy is organic. Our meats are grass fed. Poultry is local, hormone and antibiotic free. The menu follows the local garden and is organic whenever possible. We create elegant small plates, brillant cocktails and provide Healdsburg's only late-night dining option. Come out and play with us!
“Dining delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Bistro Ralph is a cozy, intimate place with food to die for. The four of us each had something different and everyone was happy. Service was friendly and atmosphere lovely. Highly recommend if you are in healdsburg

1 Thank Aldepew

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Gotta get the Chicken Paillard”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

Our party of 4 had lunch at Bistro Ralph last week, and I thought it was great. It is a small place right on the square in Healdsburg. Our waiter was enthusiastic and welcoming. Three of us had their specialty "Chicken Paillard", which is a pounded then sauteed chicken breast over shoestring fries. It is simply sensational. I read one TA review in which the reviewer sniffed that this dish isn't really French. I don't know whether it is or not, but I thought Bistro Ralph's Chicken Paillard was tres bien!

• Visited July 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“5th Annual Birthday dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

For the fifth year in a row we had a spectacular dinner at bistro Ralph. I had soft shell crab for an appetizer and duck confit for an entree. The heirloom tomato salad was fantastic and my date loved her scallops. The profiteroles were fantastic and the wine list with local limited production wines amazing. We had Mounts Grenache which was a perfect match to the confit! The service was friendly and attentive. Do not miss this place!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Drew K
Winchester VA
“Intimate”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

A little Europe in California
Close seating, beautiful ambiance, wonderful good. Presented well, enjoyed watching other guests good as well as I enjoyed eating my own!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank deb9254
Houston, Texas
“Consider their BYOB”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

We come here every year. Food is great as are cocktails. I have written a review before.The reason I'm writing the new review is that they have a $15 corkage fee and Tues - Thurs corkage fee is waived. This is great when you are visiting wineries and buying wines you want to try. I had forgotten this and it's worth considering.

• Visited February 2014