“Intimate”
Review of Ralph's House - CLOSED

Ralph's House
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Ralph's Martini House takes great care in the origins of our foods. All our dairy is organic. Our meats are grass fed. Poultry is local, hormone and antibiotic free. The menu follows the local garden and is organic whenever possible. We create elegant small plates, brillant cocktails and provide Healdsburg's only late-night dining option. Come out and play with us!
Winchester VA
“Intimate”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

A little Europe in California
Close seating, beautiful ambiance, wonderful good. Presented well, enjoyed watching other guests good as well as I enjoyed eating my own!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank deb9254

Houston, Texas
“Consider their BYOB”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We come here every year. Food is great as are cocktails. I have written a review before.The reason I'm writing the new review is that they have a $15 corkage fee and Tues - Thurs corkage fee is waived. This is great when you are visiting wineries and buying wines you want to try. I had forgotten this and it's worth considering.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank huntejk
“Nice place...nice eats”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

My wife and I had dinner here on the first night of a three-day weekend in Sonoma and it was a fine place to start what would be a wine and food weekend in addition to the wedding that we would attend. This restaurant is attractive and our dinner was very good, including the wine our server recommended. The only "complaint" I might mention is that as someone who loves french-fries, I ordered the "1,000 Fries" as a side-dish. I should have understood that from the name of the dish, they meant it literally! The plate of fries was about a foot-high! No one warned me that this "side-dish" has enough french fries to feed a poker game. It's enough fries for probably five or six people. So, beware before you order them. That having been said, there's a really good choice of dishes available at this bistro and I'd trust that they're all as good as the chicken liver entree that I had. Chicken livers...french fries...Heaven!! I tasted my wife's Ceasar Salad and it was absolutely delicious. So, I'd say that if you're heading for Healdsburg and you want to have dinner out, the Bistro Ralph is a great choice.

• Visited June 2014
Healdsburg, California
“GREAT HEALDSBURG RESTAURANT WITH A FRENCH TOUCH”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We have enjoyed both lunch and dinner here on many occasions.

My favorite entrée is the" Chicken Paillard". My cousins from France who were with us the last visit for lunch also ordered the chicken and loved it although they said they never heard of this dish in France. Never the less it is outstanding.

They are also known for their "Plate of 1000 Fries". These are very thin fries piled about 8 inches tall on a large plate. They are addictive. The restaurant is small so it can get a little crowed.

The service has always been good to outstanding.

• Visited June 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Old school French bistro”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed the server who shook martinis at the table, they don't really have a bar and made you feel she could have been the proprietor if you were in France. Substantial portions of bistro classics like roast chicken and short ribs were very pleasing. Nice wine by the glass and a shared dessert followed. It was expensive, but we had such a good time we didn't mind. You know that is not always the case.

Visited June 2014