“One of my favorites!”

Ranked #49 of 158 things to do in Healdsburg
San Francisco, California
“One of my favorites!”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Soda Rock is an amazing place, and I am hesitant to write a review as I don't want it to be spoiled, but I love it so and want to support it. It is beautiful and picturesque. The staff is wonderful and kind, and the amenities are lovely. I have stayed here 6 different nights and will be there again. Great place!

Healdsburg
“Incredible views, great hospitality, in the Water Tower Suite at Soda Rock Winery.”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I wanted a relaxing weekend and enjoy wine tasting with friends. Sydney at Soda Rock Winery took care of all the details, and we arrived to the beautiful Water Tower Suite. We first stopped in the winery and were waited on by incredible staff. We tasted the wines and then went to the suite. The views are amazing and staff had a nice bottle of wine waiting for us. Sunsets are incredible and the winery is surrounded by vineyards. The suite is nicely furnished with a kitchen and bar. Our friends met us there where we had snacks before wine tasting. My husband and I came back after a long day of wine tasting, and relaxed playing cards and Scrabble. There are many wineries close by, and even though this winery is in Sonoma County, Napa is very close. Our first appointment in Napa was 20 minutes away. Great restaurants in Geyserville, and Healdsburg. Try to make it a destination. You'll love it.

Park City, Utah
“Relaxing Stay Right on the Vineyard”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

A perfect stay for a group of 8! We took the entire place over! Our stay was wonderful! Our room - the Vineyard Suite, looked right out onto the vineyard. All rooms are decorated with a modern simple look. Feels very airy and clean.
Just a note.... our itinerary said that check in and wine and cheese pairing was at 5:00. We arrived just before 5:00 to find that the tasting room closed at 5:00. So do yourself a favor and arrive in plenty of time to enjoy wine and cheese and let the lovely ladies in the tasting room go home to their families at 5:00.
I will definitely stay at Soda Rock again!

Bridgewater, New Jersey
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Neat winery with good wines”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We visited this winery in September and really enjoyed our tasting experience. The staff was upbeat and very knowledgeable. The wine were all pretty good, some being better than others.

Overall a nice tasting experience.

Visited September 2013
Macomb, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
“Wonderful get-away right on the vineyard!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

When I was researching places to stay in Sonoma/Napa, I really wanted somewhere with a view of a vineyard, and Soda Rock popped up in my search. The room really is right on the vineyard (we stayed in the vineyard suite). We loved our room, although it was lacking a TV, wi-fi, and our air conditioner was very loud and came on every few minutes. It would've been wonderful if there was a deck outside the doorwall or a little place to sit to enjoy the gorgeous vineyard view. But you can still enjoy it from the room. The tasting room itself is open 11-5, which made it difficult for us to get to know the people there. We were out and about during the day visiting Napa, and the California coast, which is only an hour away. We also saw the Redwood forest and Petrified Forest. We had so much we wanted to do, but also wanted to make sure we stopped into the tasting room where we were staying, but had to delay our plans to do so. Then, they didn't realize we were the guests staying there, and couldn't locate us as being in the wine club. I wish we could've met Grace -she sounds like she's very fun! The Zinfandel wine is VERY good, and we had a bottle waiting for us when we arrived as well. The only other thing would be to ask for extra towels when you get there. Since we were gone from 11-5 most of the time, we used the same towel the 3 days we were there. Honestly overall we really enjoyed this place. I would like to come back when we don't have such an agenda, and be able to relax a little more and just enjoy the wine and hang out by the lighted tree out front!

Visited October 2013