“Fun summer lunch” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Campo Fina

Campo Fina
Ranked #13 of 95 Restaurants in Healdsburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Seattle, Washington
“Fun summer lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

I treated myself to lunch here and loved every minute of it. Cocktail list is great and sandwiches were killer. Some of the sides seemed a bit small, though super tasty. If you're in the mood for a sandwich, please go here! Dinner also fabulous with great, seasonal small plates.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Fremont, California
“Great sandwiches and soup!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

We ate here for lunch. We started with the fingerling potatoes, which were excellent, reminiscent of some of the best french fries we have ever eaten and came with a fabulous garlic aioli. I had the Il Nonna (soppressato, broccoli raab, fried egg) and my SO had the soup special (a lentil soup with sausage in a tomato base). Both were fabulous.

Sunnyvale, California
“Another good option from the owners of Scopa”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

This place was recommended as a good lunch location by Melissa at Peterson Winery. We love Scopa and had eaten there the previous evening and were not aware that the owners had opened this restaurant around the corner from Scopa.

The hostess greeted us pleasantly and seated us in a nice location away from the door, taking time to talk to us about the specials before turning us over to our waitress. The touches of Scopa are present, from the lemon infused water to the tableware rolled in the napkin. The wine and beer offerings are basically the same, also.

My wife is a huge fan of olives, even more than myself, so castelvetrano olives as an option on the appetizer menu was a no brainer. A great choice; very creamy and addictive. My wife chose a salad that was a special for the day, while I went with the 'Cubano' sandwich special, a pork on pork offering. Everything was perfect; perfect portions, perfect seasonings, and the perfect thing to center us after a morning of wine tasting. The staff rotated through, providing the perfect level of service, attention when needed but enough space to ponder and enjoy the experience.

Ukiah, Ca
“Delightful Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I had lunch at Campo Fina not long after they opened and it was very good. Nice people, excellent food and a nicely decorated facility in and out. Ari Rosen has done it again.

Lincoln, CA
“Group of 10 Should Have Eaten Earlier”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

I dined here with a party of 10. This place has a great table, way in the back, for a large group, and it is next to a nice bocce court. Unfortunately, it is the only table of size. They offer reservations at 5:30 and at 8:00 pm, for this table. We chose the 8:00 PM slot. This was a mistake. We were made to wait 30 additional minutes because the earlier party had not left. Furthermore, when the earlier party finally vacated the table, they took over the bocce court, and we were unable to play. The waiting and the lack of access to the bocce court was a major disappointment. The service was good and the food was good, but this is not what I expected when I made the reservation for 10.

Visited October 2012