“Romantic Vineyard View Cottage”
Review of Zinscape

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Healdsburg
Zinscape
sacramento
“Romantic Vineyard View Cottage”
Reviewed July 4, 2006

My Husband and I stayed here for our 15th Anniversary and we really enjoyed it. We were greeted by the host upon arrival and were pretty much on our own to enjoy the cottage the rest of the weekend. They were available if there was any problems, there was none, so we didnt speak with them until we got home. I left something in the cottage and they were nice enough to mail it back to me. Very nice hosts.

The cottage itself has vaulted ceiling which makes it look very spacious. Gorgeous Vineyard view right out the sliding glass door.
HBO was available, we ate and watched a few movies over our weekend.
The provided breakfast items worked out just perfect for us.
The bed was king size and quite comfortable. The 2 person soaking bathtub was a very romantic touch as were the candles surrouding.

Considering the prices of bed and breakfasts and hotels in the area, the cottage is comparable and you get a whole cottage! Definetly a value for your money.

It's about a 10 to 15 minute drive off HWY 101( a bit of a drive ) but the vineyard views and the ambiance of being kinda secluded in the Dry Creek Valley, made it all worth it. I would definetly recommend this cottage to anyone. Enjoy !

• Stayed June 2006
3 Thank angellady

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
San Clemente
Reviewed May 2, 2006

My husband and I have stayed at Zinscape during every season of the year, and I don't know which time of year I prefer.
The grounds of this lovely place are so very beautiful and the hosts are so warm and friendly. We love to stroll the gardens, which includes a beautiful rose garden. I love to relax and enjoy a glass of wine under the wisteria that is next to a hundred year old wall. The wall was originally part of an old winery. The breakfast is all set up in your own beautiful kitchen and you can eat outside or in the lovely cottage. The hosts are very generous with the bread and eggs and all the accompanyments.
The view from the cottage is unbelieveable and when you open the drapes you are 5 feet from the vineyards and the view goes on for miles.
Zinscape is close to all of the great wineries that are located in the Dry Creek area.
I look forward to my next visit.

9 Thank Peggy Frye
Also consider these accommodations in or near Healdsburg
Best Western Dry Creek Inn
Hotel Healdsburg
Hotel Healdsburg
#2 of 9 in Healdsburg
Hotel Les Mars, Relais & Chateaux

Been to Zinscape? Share your experiences!