All reviews stainless steel pool and hot tub granola small boutique private compound amazing shower high maintenance wine country fresh pastries continental breakfast fluffy towels knowledgeable staff nespresso machine shower area french bakery luxury hotel the main square
Reviewed November 13, 2011

We had an amazing weekend at DuChamp and highly recommend it for anyone looking for an amazing wine country escape!! The rooms and grounds are gorgeous and very private and the morning breakfast is delicious!!! We will be back for sure!

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed November 10, 2011

My wife and I stayed for (6) night during which I ran in The Wine Country Marathon.

We found the facilities to be "spotless" and "serene".

The breakfast was great and the service personnel were always interested in our needs.

I would highly reccommend Duchamp to anyon who wants to be close to everything but has a need for a quiet place to relax.

Room Tip: Number (6) is very private.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AndyHVL
Reviewed October 30, 2011

We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 night stay this past week. Very conveniently located to the main town, but also with a feeling of exclusivity and privacy. The staff were especially accommodating of a late checkout, allowing us to go biking and then catch a late afternoon flight. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed October 19, 2011

I am so glad I found this wonderful, private, oasis in the middle of Healdsburg. My husband and I stayed here for three beautiful days and only wish we could have stayed longer. It is quiet and private and the staff is so non intrusive but very helpful. As another reviewer put it - it feels more like a private apartment. It is actually more like a B&B than a hotel but unlike traditional B&Bs, you have total privacy. Kristin was at the desk for most of our stay and her recommendations for dining were right-on. She managed to secure a reservation at BarnDiva which should not be missed.
We did the quick tour of the winery - meeting the owner and sampling the fantastic wine. Can't wait for our case to arrive.
Shower is amazing, bed is so comfortable. Free Wi-Fi -
Only downside is once folks find out about this place, I won't be able to get a reservation.

Room Tip: I can only speak for Room #4. But there are only 7 and I believe they are all comparable, separate bungalow/units.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ama720li
Reviewed September 24, 2011

My belief is this hotel with it's industrial design is not worth the money paid. The chairs and seating were uncomfortable, the pillows thin, the room wi-fi didn't work and for the price it would have been nice to have a bathtub. Granted, the shower was great, the bed comfortable and the staff pleasant.

I understand that design is a matter of taste, but for a luxury price, a bit of luxury should be provided.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple