“Helpful staff, great wine”
Review of Twomey Cellars

Twomey Cellars
Ranked #41 of 159 things to do in Healdsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Twomey Cellars was established by the Duncan Family, and uses the same philosophy that has guided Silver Oak - making exceptional, food-friendly wines that are deliciously drinkable upon release. The Twomey Cellars Healdsburg, CA winery is located in the beautiful rolling hills of Sonoma County. The Healdsburg winery features a modern design with a winding, wraparound patio. Enjoy the stunning views of Mount St. Helena and Geyser Peak while experiencing exceptional Pinot Noirs and Merlot wine tasting tours.
Reviewed March 1, 2014

If you love reds, don't miss Twomey. They are actually owned by Silver Oak, another fine wine company. Good discounts for purchasing onsite

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Twomey was the second of several Napa Valley wineries we visited over a two day period in August. We found the staff at Twomey nice and inviting, which was different from what we experienced at Twomey's sister winery, Silver Oak (Geyserville), a couple of days earlier. All the wines included in the tasting were very good to excellent and Molly, our server, let us take our time and ask questions as we worked our way through our tasting. Molly also gave us some very good tips regarding other wineries we should visit while in the area. She seemed to sense we would enjoy more quiet and service based wineries. At the end of our tasting, we purchased a Twomey Anderson Valley Pinot Noir to have with dinner. I would definitely recommend a visit to Twomey when visiting the Napa Valley.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I joined the wine club, first one ever, at Twomey because I kept bringing visiters there for wine tasting. Every Pinot is superb, and
the staff is so friendly. They give you two Twomey wine glasses in a burlap tote just for coming in to taste. We brought our puppy, and they let her run around on the grass outside. The reason I come back is ...THE PINOT. Its owned by the folks who make Silver Oak, which is spectacular cab. They also have a pretty nifty gift shop. Each visit is a treat.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I loved Twomey. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable and made you feel at home. The views were breathtaking and the wines were lovely. We had packed a picnic lunch and enjoyed it on the patio with a bottle of chardonnay. This was by far my favorite stop on our wine tour.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We visited the CA wineries for our 25th Anniversary. I had to stop here as Twomey is my mother's maiden name. This was probably my favorite tasting room. I think it had the best views of any we visited and the staff were just terrific - really warm and laid back. Of course, the wine is great too! We also visited their Calistoga tasting room but liked this one better.