“Best 'Grocery'”

Oakville Grocery Company
Ranked #15 of 99 Restaurants in Healdsburg
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: The perfect place to pick up items for your wine country picnic. Have a wine country picnic lunch with us and enjoy people watching on our covered patio overlooking the Healdsburg Square!
Reviewed August 16, 2013

The Oakville Grocery is so much more than a grocery. It’s the perfect stop for lunch while in Napa Valley….a gourmet food store with a country store atmosphere. We enjoyed both our stops @ Oakville Grocery. On Wednesday I enjoyed a made-to-order House-Poached Tuna sandwich and on Friday the Fried Chicken Sandwich. Both were delicious.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I went in here nearly every day on a five night stay in Healdsburg. Great coffee bar and deli sandwiches. They also have a great selection of local wines.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This is a really fun place to come for a gourmet "take out" lunch or to pick up up fixings for a great wine country picnic. Pretty expensive place, but has a wonderful deli and array of speciality foods--very fun to browse and the outdoor seating area is very nice for lunch on the square!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

It is a quaint market, with high quality meats and cheeses, but they are overpriced even for the Napa area.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We had a little time to kill before dinner, so we walked over to Oakville Grocery and grabbed a couple of glasses of wine and relaxed on the patio. I went back in for a second and also explored the place a bit. They had a lot of nice selections of deli & gourmet items, but I opted for a simple “brown butter chocolate chip cookie”. Okay, so the wine (sav blanc) and cookie were not cheap ($10+), but oh my, it was THE best cookie I ever ate. Plus, the gentleman helping me at the counter was super engaging, and we had a nice conversation that end with me walking back to the patio laughing and clutching my wine and cookie. What could be better?