“Great "Hotdog"”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Stopped in for lunch to break up a day of wine tasting. The food was great. Ordered at the counter, sat outside and sipped some beers and the food came out. We went back inside to sauce up our buns with the "special" mustards and relish and stuff that are inside. With the buns doctored to our specifications, back outside and thoroughly enjoyed the lunch. Really good sausages, great buns and good value. We were very satisfied.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Everything about their sausages, dogs, and condiment assortment is amazing. Must try! Best links I have had in a very long time!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Is it possible to just "drive through" a place that is a destination city for thousands? And then to stop and not find a place or two to eat?
We stopped here on our way to Fort Bragg from San Francisco because we wanted to continue our window shopping of the week before. Ordinarily, a sausage and "hot dog" restaurant wouldn't be my choice for a place to eat but we wanted something decent and inexpensive and the woman at the tourist office recommended this place and gave us tickets for free ice cream!...good choice.
I had a tasty, fragrant vegetarian sausage (that had great mouth-feel) and Sophia's salad and my spouse had a Provencial Pig (French flavors with shallots, green onions and spices) that he paired with a beer, a nice change for wine country.
The seating was so, so but the price (inexpensive) and the quick service made up for the atmosphere.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Meat lover clocking in!! I ate here twice in a week. First time I had a salad with a sausage on top and it was wonderful. TONS of flavor in these sausages to be sure! The second time I had a burger which was also very good but when the place is known for sausages I really should have stayed with the tried and true and ordered a sausage. SUPER casual, indoor and outdoor seating, and some interesting (presumably homemade?) condiments like curry ketchup and some yummy mustards. Great place to stop for a high quality lunch that's quick!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Even vegetarians can find something good here! Great selection of dogs and burgers and beers! Enjoy sitting outside and meeting neighbors. Perfect for take out, too