“Smash burger.”

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Smash burger.”
Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

The burgers there are tasty and the service is beautifully coordinated. I am a repeat there and the owner, Charles, walks a round the restraint some times and interacts with the patrons.

Geyserville, California
“burgers and dogs”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Great place, nice people. I like their outdoor seating. Very casual. I've liked everything I've tried from burgers to dogs. LOVE the salted caramel milkshake!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank DiannaC20
Northern California
“Not the Wurst Place for Kids”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Went for lunch on New Year’s Day with my Son and two grandkids. Arrived just before the lunch crowd – so off to a good start. The kids both ordered the Kid’s cheeseburger ($6) which comes with fries and a small soft drink in a festive cup. My Son ordered the Bad Dog ($8.25) with a beer, and I ordered the Chicago Dog ($5.75). He and I split an order of sweet potato fries ($5).

The kids meals are a real deal as after the burger & fries they get a nice size scoop of ice cream. Also, crayons are provided for coloring entries into the monthly(?) coloring prize contest – my grandson won once before.

Service was excellent – friendly and very attentive.

I assume my Son liked his Bad Dog as he has been to The Wurst several times.
The sweet potato fries were excellent.

On to my personal preference complaint – Chicago Dog – bad naming choice. While it was nice to see neon green relish once again and my taste buds welcomed the sport peppers – no one from Chicago would confuse these two bits of window dressing as garnishing a real Chicago Hot Dog:
1. If it ain’t a Vienna dog you will quickly be relegated to the northern suburbs. .
2. If the bun is toasted rather than steamed and no poppy seeds are rolling around, you will be out of business before the next Illinois Governor is sent to jail.
3. If the dog is grilled, rather than steamed, you may soon be swimming with the fishes.

How about naming this offering the ”Wanna-B Chicago Dog”?

I will return, but will likely go with a burger- and bring the grandkids.

• Visited January 2013
Fremont, California
“Great sausages!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

A great place for lunch. Our sausages were excellent and there were lots of fun condiments to go with them.

Visited December 2012
Healdsburg, California
“You don't have to dog it...”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

... The Wurst serves up a variety of burgers, too. When we went, I ordered the Blue Burger ($9), and my better half ordered a Turkey Burger ($9). Added an order of garlic fries to share ($5), and a couple of 14-oz "pints" of beer (2 x $5). We were hungry, so the burgers and fries went down pretty easy. Too bad fries (even "regular" ones) aren't included. Tab w/ tip is just shy of $40.

We've also had some dogs there, and will be back again for those, but there are other better burger options in the 'Burg.

• Visited December 2012