Bella Luna Inn
H2 Hotel(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
$379
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Dry Creek Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
$169
$110
Hotel Healdsburg(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
$529
$473
$458
Orbitz.com
The Duchamp Healdsburg(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
$346
Honor Mansion, A Wine Country Resort(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
$350
Official Site
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgift cardcosteaux french bakerygarden and pool areamedlock amesminute walktowel warmerbreakfast couponssalt water poolwonderful recommendationswine countrywarm hospitalitywalk in showerbaked goodswinery recommendationsa great stayroom was spaciousvisit healdsburg
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Another glowing review of a stay at the wonderful Bella Luna Inn....we thought we had had our fill of B & B's until our two-night stay here! Not only is it lovely, with the most wonderful garden, and inviting swimming pool (yes, a pool at a B & B!), but it is intimate as well, with only 3 suites. Daniel is the ultimate host, sharing stories about Healdsburg, running the inn, delivering birthday cupcakes from 'Moustache' and just being such a welcoming presence. Breakfast was wonderful on the deck, the orange trees are an instant treat, just as my birthday weekend at Bella Luna was!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

My Wife and I stayed at the Bella Luna for three nights. It was my wife's birthday and upon arrival were two cupcakes from mustache bakery waiting for her. The inn was amazing, intimate, comfortable, and accommodating. Daniel is a perfect gentleman and gracious host and gives the best advice for vineyards and restaurants. The thing I liked about the inn the most was you felt like it was your home and not someone else's. And you can't beat the location 3 to 5 minute walk to the center of town. The Bella Luna was the best place we've ever stayed in and we will be back.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We stayed at the Bella Luna Inn for 2 nights in mid August and could not have been happier with our experience. The location is fantastic - very easy to find, abundant parking in the private lot in the back, and a short walk to the town square with many excellent restaurants to choose from. The property itself is gorgeous - the back yard is beautifully landscaped with a large deck with lots of seating and a heated pool with umbrellas and plenty of loungers. The rooms are spacious with lots of privacy and super comfy beds. No detail was overlooked in the fixtures, decor or furnishings! I'm afraid the Inn spoiled us for the rest of our vacation in California - nothing else was half as nice! Daniel is a superb host and made everything a breeze, from the initial booking through checking in and all during our stay. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

My wino friends & I stayed at Bella Luna Inn last month for several days. The attention to detail was made our trip extra special. I loved the music that was piped all through the Inn, the furnishings, big bedrooms & bathrooms. Daniel & Stephen were perfect hosts. They are so passionate about what they do, and I was so glad I had the opportunity to experience such a wonderful Inn. I will definitely return! Thank you Daniel & Stephen. Keep up the great work.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Paula D
Reviewed July 17, 2013

The setting and location of this Bed and Breakfast in Healdsburg was outstanding and very convenient only a couple of blocks from the square. The accommodations and service were impeccable.and the food fabulous. The house is beautifully appointed and spotless. Daniel and Stephen were great hosts and made our stay memorable and fun. Stephen is an absolutely wonderful chef and Daniel helped us with reservations and suggestions for wine tours. I would definitely return to Healdsburg and stay at Bella Luna again. Thank you for such a wonderful experience.
Loretta A