“Worth a Stop By” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Spoonbar

Spoonbar
Reserve with OpenTable
Spoonbar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 95 Restaurants in Healdsburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mill
Description: Spoonbar Chef Louis Maldonado serves a menu of clean and simple dishes honoring America’s diverse culinary influences. His artfully-crafted, market-driven cuisine of fresh, bold flavors is built around seasonally-inspired local and sustainable ingredients. The same focus carries over to Spoonbar’s cocktails which use specially sourced organically-grown herbs, fruits and vegetables with an emphasis on locally and domestically produced spirits. Freeform tables made from reclaimed acacia surround a long, communal table crafted from a split tree. Splashes of color—from the turquoise Eames chairs to the golden floral three dimensional wall art—brighten the open space like dappled sunshine filtering through summer leaves. On warm days and evenings the restaurant’s Cantina doors open up to sidewalk dining.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Worth a Stop By”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

I adore small plate restaurants and I actually ate here twice in two weeks - once with friends and a second time with my husband. I enjoyed it both times. Table service is excellent and the cocktails are fabulous and beautiful (see my photos) I'm also enjoying how so many restaurants in California seem to be offering complementary house-fizzed sparkling water. Saves me cashola and keeps a gojillion bottles out of the landfills. Win-win baby!

The smashed and crispy marble potatoes are basically like a spherical french fry but DANGIT they are SO delicious! Order two plates, trust me on that one. The local Bolero wheat bread with goat butter is wonderful and I also had the great pleasure of eating the flank steak which was perfectly cooked mid-rare, tender and yummy. I love the open atmosphere at Spoonbar but you definitely have to be prepared with a sweater just in case it's chilly and they have the entire front of the restaurant open to the street. Be warned skinny girls, you might get cold. Definitely would go back again!

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Oxford, OH
“California!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

I had dinner here with a group and really had the quintessential Ca food experience. We had small plates to share and it was things like carrots in a goat cheese sauce or wings in lavender honey, etc, etc. They had a nice wine list and though I don't think the staff knew exactly what they were serving they were helpful. Their cocktail menu is great also

Visited September 2013
San Francisco, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Creative Cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is always a must dine destination when in Sonoma County. Great creative cuisine both small plates and entrees. Exceptional staff and service. The decor is sleek, sophisticated, but feels casual & warm.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Walnut Creek, California, United States
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

The cocktails were amazing and the food was out of this world. Not one single thing to complain about..... well..... maybe just the volume of the noise. Everything else was a 10.

Visited August 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
“Unforgettable evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

This was our 2nd experience at Spoon Bar and once again t exceeded our expectations. We had our wedding dinner here in their private dinning room. And it turned out just the way we wanted it to. From the first day of planning this with Lindsay Rudell (Catering Director at spoon bar) I felt really comfortable. She was so great a and really quick to replay on my email and changes. We were not able to try out the menu or drinks before but Lindsay was really helpful with recommendations.
The food and of course the drinks (we had 5 signature drinks and my favorite was The Sleeping Beauty) was amazing and the service was impeccable. I can warmly recommend Spoon Bar for both smaller and larger groups and will definitely come back on my next visit to Healdsburg.

• Visited August 2013