“What a fun place in the heart of Healdsburg!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Spoonbar

Spoonbar
Reserve with OpenTable
Spoonbar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 96 Restaurants in Healdsburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mill
Description: Spoonbar Chef Louis Maldonado serves a menu of clean and simple dishes honoring America’s diverse culinary influences. His artfully-crafted, market-driven cuisine of fresh, bold flavors is built around seasonally-inspired local and sustainable ingredients. The same focus carries over to Spoonbar’s cocktails which use specially sourced organically-grown herbs, fruits and vegetables with an emphasis on locally and domestically produced spirits. Freeform tables made from reclaimed acacia surround a long, communal table crafted from a split tree. Splashes of color—from the turquoise Eames chairs to the golden floral three dimensional wall art—brighten the open space like dappled sunshine filtering through summer leaves. On warm days and evenings the restaurant’s Cantina doors open up to sidewalk dining.
Port Vue, Pennsylvania
“What a fun place in the heart of Healdsburg!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2011

A great hip ( do we still say hip?) restaurant with superb food, super drinks, and superior service. Everything about Spoonbar! (the exclamation is appropriate) is at the top of any rating chart. Life is too short not to take the time for a visit to this wonderful restaurant.

Visited July 2011

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“great spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2011

really great open air bar with incredible cocktail creations and friendly (if very busy) bartenders. great casual-hip feeling without being either too uppity or too hipster. comfy and delicious.

• Visited August 2011
Dayton, OH
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not one of the highlights of our vacation”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2011

The host was friendly and we were seated quickly, but that was the only part of our experience that was either quick or friendly. It went downhill once we were handed over to our waiter. He was slow, a bit rude, and clumsly too (slopped cola down my back). Prices: not bad for the area, I suppose, but you be the judge (burger and fries for me, salad for the wife, and two soft drinks = $35). Food quality: nothing special. Selection: not very big. Ambiance: most of the back half of the restaurant were blinded by the setting sun; and the combined male/female restrooms = kinda weird.

• Visited July 2011
texas
“get the steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2011

great lively restaurant and bar. We shared the steak for 2 and it was outstanding, even better than the steak we had earlier in the week at scopa. We also enjoyed the many appetizers and they have a great and reasonable local wine list

Visited July 2011
San Francisco
“Excellent food and service. Love the open air indoor/outdoor dining experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2011

I have been to Spoonbar twice in the past few weeks and both times the food, service and beverages were excellent. The first time I ate at Spoonbar I only had the appetizers and they were so good I made a reservation to come back two weeks later. I was very impressed that the host read my notes I put with my reservation on Opentable. Upon arrival he had champagne waiting per my request as it was my husband's birthday and our first dinner together as newlyweds. The meal was fantastic. We had several appetizers and then shared a pasta dish and the beef. Both were melt in your mouth good. Our beverages were so beautiful and delicious! The music playing made the atmosphere lively and fun. Overall both visits didn't disappoint. I was impressed both times by the staff s they were very friendly and accommodating. For the quality of service and food this restaurant is priced well. We look forward to returning soon and will continue to recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2011