H2 Hotel
Best Western Dry Creek Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
$179
$162
Grape Leaf Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
$318
$473
Healdsburg Inn - A Four Sisters Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
$359
  • Breakfast included
$290
Calderwood Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
$374
$318
The Duchamp Healdsburg(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
$695
$458
Hotels.com
The Raford Inn Bed and Breakfast(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
$200
Haydon Street Inn B & B(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
$295
Orbitz.com
Honor Mansion, A Wine Country Resort(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
$375
Official Site
All reviewsspoon barsparkling watersister hotelwater stationsmodern hoteleco suiteglass bottleshotel healdsburgcomplimentary breakfastwine tastingsmall balconywould stay againcomfortable bedsloved this hotelloxking bedyogurt
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Hotel Duchamp was booked for the weekend so we decided to try H2. It was modern, clean and green! Nice breakfast that comes w/ room and heated pool. We extended our trip by 2 days and they were able to accommodate us. Would def stay here again : )

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2013

What a lovely hotel just outside the square. It was beautiful and so unique. Loved all the ecofriendly aspects of the hotel. Bicycles were readily available and we enjoyed expoloring the area. We had a special of some sort that included some tastings and a credit at Spoonbar. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My husband and I just returned from a 2 night stay at the H2 hotel. We went there based on Tripadvisor reviews, which I have to say were pretty spot on.

We stayed in a Standard King room. We also booked directly via the website which had a special for $255 a night, including a $90 credit for Spoonbar, the restaurant attached to the hotel. Here's a breakdown of the stay:

- The room was bright and modern, but with warm touches throughout, not overly stark
- The bed was very soft and enormous! I liked the individual duvets and the multitude of pillow options, kind of like sleeping in a cloud
- The refillable water bottles were fantastic - we used this so much I lost count of the refills, there is the option for either still or sparkling water
- Wi-Fi was fast and free, couldn't have been better
- Room was quiet - kind of essential for me as a light sleeper - we were in room 405, the quieter side of the hotel
- Service was genuine and fast. We asked for an iron, they brought it up within 5 mins. We asked for packing tape, they had it within seconds. The staff were helpful but unobstrusive. - - - Location can't be beaten, the hotel is across the street from Barndiva, 5 min walk from Downtown Creamery, Flying Goat Coffee, Dry Creek Kitchen and Oakville Grocery
- Valet is $15 a night but the valet guy pointed us across the street to the free 24 hour parking, so we never had to pay it.
- Free breakfast in the morning was good. They had copious amounts of pastries and made waffles and quiche to order. The coffee was brought in from Flying Goat Coffee, simply delicious. Very decent for being free.

We did not try the pool, nor the spa next door, so can't comment on either.

Great staff, location and yes, as the other reviews say it is pretty "hip", but sometimes, I like to feel a little "hip".

Room Tip: Choose the quiet, creek side of the hotel if possible. Room 405 was great.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I think how much you like this will be determined by how much you like the hip/eco feel of the place with its bare wooden floors and open wet-room shower, and the minimal blackout on the windows that mean light streams in unavoidably from first light. I was still a little jet lagged from travelling from the UK, so the 6am wake-up was not a problem. I liked the feel of the rooms, the free chilled water and wifi, the big comfy bed (though just *too* many sheets and fluffy mattress toppers to make it a bit like sleeping on a big and soft marshmallow). Breakfast is included and is OK. Situation is convenient with plenty of parking around too. Easy to walk into the centre of town just a couple of minutes away. I think the rooms would not suit many senior or very traditionalist travellers perhaps, but I found a lot to like about the H2.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I've stayed at Hotel Healdsburg (HH) about a dozen times over the years, and thought it was time to try their sister property H2H - glad I did. HH has more of a luxury feel, as it should with its higher pricing. H2H is the young hipster to HHs refined adult.
I think our suite at H2H for $495 was a pretty good deal. Room was big with a great layout. As mentioned by others the design and decor is very modern and a little stark, but we still found it to be very comfortable. Beds (including pullout) are cozy and comfy, and we loved the soaking tub. My biggest complaint with the room was the brightness. Sounds strange maybe, but there was just too much natural light - seeping in from closed shudders and pouring in from high uncovered windows from 5:30am until sundown (and at night the street lamp light could be seen). Next time I will bring an eyecover for sure. And earplugs. The noise at H2H isn't as bad as at the painfully loud HH (because of the square) but it's far from quiet. Exterior and interior noise are prevalent.
I LOVED the water bars with refillable glass bottles throughout. So nice not to generate all the plastic waste from the water bottles one often finds throughout other hotels. One green aspect that's a bit of a drag (though I def get the rational for it) is that the electricity only works when your key (and you presumably) is in the room - a common setup in Europe. So no AC while you're out. In the summer you will return to a warm room and have to wait for it to cool off. Again I get the wastefulness of having AC on for no one, but maybe they could have the central temp set a touch cooler so that it's not quite so warm in the summer afternoons. Temp, brightness and noise do not make for good post wine lunch napping! :(
I found the service to be mixed. Everyone was pretty efficient but a few were a touch too cool to be friendly. Get over yourself.
At the price we paid I would definitely return. If it were priced the same as HH I definitely would go to HH instead as it's more my style and speed - prettier, better service and amentities and much better breakfast. But at the lower prices H2H is a great option. I'll likely be back.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple