“Great place to stay..loved it!!”
Review of H2 Hotel

H2 Hotel
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Healdsburg
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I stayed here one night with a friend - they were kind enough to separate the king bed into 2 twin beds. The hotel is so clean, so "green" - the free breakfast was unbelievably delicious, all homemade scones, muffins - excellent coffee!! I wished we stayed longer, but we had plans to travel further north. I will return here again next year. Highly recommended!! I even purchased the shower gel and moisturizer since I loved it so much (and it's so cool that they use full-size toiletries , thus saving small plastic bottles being thrown away.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed April 11, 2012

My wife and I spent a long weekend to recharge and rekindle. We have stayed last time at their sister hotel, Hotel Healdsburg (which was charging outrageous prices). Much more bag for the buck at H2O. Our room had a great view of hillside on our balcony. The breakfast buffett was fresh and plentiful. Loved the reusable water bottles and pure water taps with ice on every floor. Had bikes gratis for use. And the spoonbar was very lively every night with great bartenders. We will be back.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2012

My wife and I stayed at H2 recently and both of us felt it was one of, if not the best hotel experience we've ever had. As owners of a green building consulting firm, we try to stay in green hotels and preferably LEED certified. H2 is LEED Gold and from the green roof, to the ceiling fan in the room, to the reusable/refillable soap and shampoo bottles, to the water saving plumbing fixtures you can tell right away that they get it. We highly recommend this hotel to anyone. We wouldn't stay at another hotel when (not if) we come back to Healdsburg.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kma247
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Loved this hotel! Nice pool, cool lobby, great breakfast. Walking distance to the town square and the great restaurants. A perfect place to make your home base in the Sonoma Valley. We went on a fun bike tour with www.winecountrybikes.com and visited a few wineries in both Napa and Sonoma.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2012

The H2Hotel is exquisite. The styling is superb and intelligent. The location near the plaza in Healdsburg is excellent. I have never seen a hotel closet so smartly designed. At night I wrote and practiced bass. The room was inspiring for this. The balcony beckoned me for frequent breaks in the pleasant Healdsburg air. In the morning, I worked 4 hours for my software company. The desk chair was the best I have ever used at a hotel. The desk layout itself was both spacious and non-intrusive. The hotel seems to have put much emphasis on sustainibility and comfort. They have achieved both. I am seriously considering stopping for another night in Healdsburg just to stay one more night at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 24, 2012

We fell in love with H2 and cannot wait for the chance to stay there again. The rooms were efficient, chic and comfortable all at the same time. The additions to the rooms that make the hotel LEEDS gold certified only enhance the stay. A water bar? Yes, please! Free bikes? Yes, please! Prominent recycling containers versus several waste baskets? Thank you! Beautiful bamboo floors, sparkling rooms and a delicious breakfast at competitive rates made H2 my only choice for future visits to Healdsburg. Thank you for a great experience, even if I wasn't quite as fabulously trendy as many of your guests! I still felt right at home.

Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank sc34247
Reviewed March 10, 2012

This hotel is beautiful and the rooms are designed very thoughtfully. The locations is great, drinks are fantastic and breakfast was delicious. That said, because the door to our room has no sound seal, I was woken up by people walking down the hallway and/or closing their doors at least 10 times during the night. Finally, around 3 am, when the noise finally died down I was so irritated by being woken up numerous times that I couldn't go back to sound sleep for at least an hour. This was a design issue--the hotel guests were not being excessively loud. There are virtually no absorbent surfaces in the hotel and the door clearly had no sound seal, so every time someone on our hallway closed a door it reverberated through our room. It sounded like our door was being opened -- not a welcome noise when you're in REM sleep and it's 2 am. Everything else was great, but since the ultimate purpose of a hotel room is to sleep soundly and safely, I was very disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2012
4  Thank dfsaklfdhsa
Also consider these accommodations in or near Healdsburg
Hotel Healdsburg
#7 of 9 in Healdsburg
Farmhouse Inn
Farmhouse Inn
#1 of 2 in Forestville

Been to H2 Hotel? Share your experiences!