“I had a fantastic time!!”

Wine Country Journeys LLC
Ranked #4 of 27 Tours in Healdsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Guided small group wine tasting tours throughout Sonoma County's beautiful Wine Country. Enjoy an unforgettable day while you visit a minimum of four small family owned or boutique wineries in the northern Sonoma wine regions of the Alexander Valley, Dry Creek Valley and Russian River Valley - up around the historic town of Healdsburg. Our wine educators/guides will introduce you to the wines, wineries, and vineyards of Sonoma County - perfectly blending education with entertainment. Tours stop at a gourmet deli where you may purchase a fresh lunch that we take to the next winery and eat picnic style. We keep our groups small - 8 guests or less and we always cover the tasting fees!
Johannesburg, South Africa
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“I had a fantastic time!!”
Reviewed January 5, 2011

I recently went on a tour to Sonoma with Wine Country Journeys LLC. It was definitely a highlight of my trip! Jerry is so much fun, and really great to talk to. I was the only person scheduled for that day and he still did the tour. We went to 5 wineries, each with great wine, and I got to taste a vast variety. The people in the tasting rooms were awesome and I even got to meet some of the winemakers and owners. I would definitely recommend this company.

Visited December 2010

Orlando, Florida
“Absolutely Fantastic”
Reviewed December 27, 2010

My fiance and I were visiting Sonoma for the first time so we decided to take a wine tour. We weren't sure what to expect, but it turned out to be the best idea we had the whole trip! Jerry was an awesome guide who took us to small wineries we had no idea about and would have never been able to find on our own. It was a very full day and we had a blast. I would highly recommend the Tour to anyone and will go again if I'm ever in the area.

Santa Rosa, California
“Outstanding”
Reviewed December 13, 2010

What a great day! I Called Wine Country Journeys to schedule a tour for my daughter's 21st birthday and all I can say is WOW! We all had such a fabulous, carefree time. The van was sooo comfortable and it was nice to not have to drive and worry about where we were going. Safer Too! Thank you for a wonderful day. Top Notch all the way!

Los Angeles
“Great Wine Tour!!!!”
Reviewed November 29, 2010

Wine Country Journeys provided us with one of the best wine tasting experiences we have ever had. My wife and I are frequent visitors to Napa and Sonoma and we used Wine Country Journeys for the first time this past weekend and were very pleasantly surprised. Our driver was knowledgable and professional. He took us to some great wineries that were smaller and more intimate. He had good relationships with all of the tasting rooms that we visited and was extremely flexible with our schedule. I would definitely recommend Wine Country Journeys to any of my friends that was planning on visiting Sonoma wine country.

The Woodlands, Texas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Superb, personalized wine tour!”
Reviewed November 7, 2010

We have toured with this small family run company twice and will use no other company when taking future wine tours of Sonoma County. Owners Jerry and Amanda offered superb, professional service from the minute we contacted them to book each of our tours. Jerry is a personable tour guide with a vast knowledge of the Sonoma County Region. He went above and beyond both times we toured to make sure that we had memorable experience. We toured both moderately sized and small wineries. I especially enjoyed Amista, where we had a lovely picnic lunch. If a small intimate tour is what you're looking for, then Wine Country Journeys is the way to go!

1 Thank JSTB