“Fabulous Day” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wine Country Journeys LLC

Wine Country Journeys LLC
Ranked #3 of 27 Tours in Healdsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Guided small group wine tasting tours throughout Sonoma County's beautiful Wine Country. Enjoy an unforgettable day while you visit a minimum of four small family owned or boutique wineries in the northern Sonoma wine regions of the Alexander Valley, Dry Creek Valley and Russian River Valley - up around the historic town of Healdsburg. Our wine educators/guides will introduce you to the wines, wineries, and vineyards of Sonoma County - perfectly blending education with entertainment. Tours stop at a gourmet deli where you may purchase a fresh lunch that we take to the next winery and eat picnic style. We keep our groups small - 8 guests or less and we always cover the tasting fees!
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fabulous Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

I read the reviews of Wine Country Journeys on Trip Advisor because I use their site for all my trip planning, haven't been disappointed yet. Wine Country Journeys with Jerry was fabulous, such a fun, relaxing wine tasting filled day. Jerry was fun and knowledgable about all the wineries and their background. I have a problem with my sciatica and Jerry always made sure I had a chair to sit on while we tasting the wines at great small family vineyards that had some fabulous wines. I highly recommend Wine Country Journeys as a must to include in your travel plans in the Healdsburg area, and don't miss visiting the little town square!!

Visited May 2013

Illinois
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great tour with Jerry!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

My husband and I greatly enjoyed our wine country tour led by Jerry. He picked us up very promptly at our San Francisco condo rental. He was a great driver. Only one other couple was on the tour, so it was very low key. We were able to go to 5 wineries. We most enjoyed J. Rickard. The wine was great, but our favorite part was learning about the barrels and the wine making process. The owner and his son were very entertaining. We enjoyed lunch from the Dry Creek General Store. My only recommendation to future guests - bring snacks! We luckily did, but we were still starving by lunch time. We'd highly recommend the tour to others.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank ts_cs1234
Downingtown, PA
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Outstanding Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

Was picked up by Jerry this morning for our tour of 4 wineries around the Healdsburg California area. What fantastic choices! I can not stress enough that you can not go wrong with this tour!

Fantastic day, fantastic tour, fantastic wine, Jerry's choices were spot on with the type of wines and experience we were looking for. Fantastic scenery from all 4 locations!!!

Believe me, this is well worth the money and time if you want to experience smaller high quality wineries in Sonoma Valley (Dry Creek Valley).

Visited April 2013
“Exquisite wine, gorgeous scenery, fantastic tour .”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

My sisters and I took our mother for her birthday. Jerry was our guide, he was professional, courteous, and a pleasure to be around. He did not rush the tour and was very patient as we handed him our cameras to take multiple pictures of this special occasion. He was knowledgable in regards to the area, the wineries, and the wine. He made us feel very comfortable. Our tour itself involved 4 wineries, all which were staffed with friendly and knowlegable people. Our favorite stop was a small vineyard, named Amista. They were very personable and went so far to have a small sign wishing our mother a "happy birthday", which meant alot to her. The aesthetics of the tasting room there were also very welcoming. Lastly we had lunch at Korbel's which was delicious. Overall this experience was wonderful for all of us, and we hope to return to explore more of the Sonoma Valley.

Orillia, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Jerry was wonderful, he catered to our rowdy group for the whole day. Wineries were beautiful and the people were friendly and knowledgable. Great experience!

Visited April 2013
WCJourneys, Owner at Wine Country Journeys LLC, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Glad you enjoyed your tour! You were not rowdy, just having lots of fun. Hope to see you on your next trip down from Canada.