“Look No Further” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wine Country Journeys LLC

Wine Country Journeys LLC
Ranked #3 of 27 Tours in Healdsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Guided small group wine tasting tours throughout Sonoma County's beautiful Wine Country. Enjoy an unforgettable day while you visit a minimum of four small family owned or boutique wineries in the northern Sonoma wine regions of the Alexander Valley, Dry Creek Valley and Russian River Valley - up around the historic town of Healdsburg. Our wine educators/guides will introduce you to the wines, wineries, and vineyards of Sonoma County - perfectly blending education with entertainment. Tours stop at a gourmet deli where you may purchase a fresh lunch that we take to the next winery and eat picnic style. We keep our groups small - 8 guests or less and we always cover the tasting fees!
Dallas, Texas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Look No Further”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2011

I recently underwent reconstructive hip surgery, but thought it would be a good idea to go to Wine Country. What can I say I am gluten for punishment. I was 5 weeks out of surgery and on crutches so I was a bit concerned about manuevering my way and being able to enjoy the experience. I should not have worried! Amanda and Jerry were wonderful at accomodating my various needs such as getting in and out of a vehicle, and not being able to stand for long periods of time. I feel that I was able to get so much more out of the day than I would have a) by ourselves b) with a different tour group. I would recommend anyone interested in a fabulous look at Wine Country to look no further. You won't be dissapointed, I promise!

Visited July 2011
1 Thank KelseyClaire

dallas/ft worth
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Great way to see Wine Country”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2011

We had a great time with Jerry and Wine Country Journeys last week. He came right on time (maybe a little early) to pick us up in downtown San Francisco. We had done Napa by ourselves last year and didn’t really get what we were suppose do or where to go, so we decided to book a tour for our next trip and we are glad we did. The tour was a perfect size, the van was spacious, the stops were fun, and the wine was great. We stopped at 5 wineries and that was about the right amount. We even ended up buying a bunch of Wine since we weren’t bogged down with tasting fees like going to Napa. We enjoyed the wine country so much more on a guided tour and would highly recommend Jerry and Wine Country Journeys.

Visited July 2011
1 Thank bigdevo79
Westminster, California
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The best way to visit wineries!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2011

My husband and I had so much fun on the group tour, even though it was a rainy day and there was only one other couple. It was our first wine tour. Jerry took us to a variety of different wineries and we learned so much about all different aspects of that region and the wines made there. We stopped to get lunch at a local deli and it was SO delicious and fresh! We want to go back during harvest time. I highly recommend Wine Country Journeys!

Göteborg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“One of the absolute highlights of our California trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2011

We had a wonderful time visiting five different winemakers together with another couple on the tour. Our guide, Jerry, was a really nice and professional guy and managed to answer all of our tricky questions. We also stopped to shop for some tasty sandwiches and then had a picnic lunch at one of the wineries. Booking was also really easy and we got all the information we needed with a very personal. If we ever return to Sonoma county we will definitely try to go on another tour!

1 Thank mkarlsson
Lenexa, Kansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing Journey!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2011

No pun intended :)

If you're looking for a individualized tour of wine country, look no further!! Amanda was the consummate professional when responding to questions and providing suggestions for our private tour. Jerry was extremely gracious and just plain ol' fun to have around for the day!! We loved the fact that this company is not a wine tour "cookie cutter" company. If you're into having a low-key, stress-free and meandering kind of day, WCJ is definitely for you!

We visited four wineries, in our opinion, was the perfect amount. We also left which wineries to visit up to WCJ and they did so expertly, based on our preferences. You must also have Jerry take you to the General Store...AMAZING food!!!

Should we return to the Sonoma again, Wine Country Journeys will be our first - and only - choice!!

1 Thank Angela1Jeff