“Treated Like Regulars On Our First Visit Here”

Baci Cafe & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Baci Cafe & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 99 Restaurants in Healdsburg
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: North Street
Description: Baci Cafe & Wine Bar invites you to enjoy its fine regional Italian and Mediterranean food, paired with wines from Sonoma, Napa and Italy, in a casual dining atmosphere. Baci's wine list is thoughtful and well-priced, and features many small artisan wineries. Baci's menu is creative and offers a large selection of dishes. It's focus and commitment to local fresh seasonal ingredients has made it one of our Sonoma County favorites.
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We were touring wine country and found Baci through TripAdvisor. Arriving a bit early we decided to walk the streets of this unique town and struck up a conversation with a local who raved about Baci. She was right. From the hostess to the sommelier to the server we were treated like regulars. Their menu is a modern twist on traditional Italian. Baci's veal is among the best I've ever eaten and their beet salad has a variety of other interesting flavorful ingredients.

2  Thank GuyFromAtlanta_GA

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Innovative menu, everything seemed well-prepared (and well liked by other diners). Expert advice about wines, valuable considering how many are made nearby and available. Staff very professional and attentive. Daily specials and weekly menu use food from nearby whenever possible.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had a truly memorable meal at Baci Cafe. My wife and I were visiting Healdsburg, and I looked up places on Tripadvisor. Baci Cafe was highly ranked, and we were in the mood for Italian food. This place is the real deal. I wish I had been a little hungrier. We started by sharing a Caesar salad. In the past, I have made Caesar salads table side. This was not done at Baci, but I can tell you that whomever made the dressing knew what they were doing. Every ingredient has a distinct flavor - the anchovies, the little bit of dijon mustard, the fresh lemon juice, the raw (or coddled) egg that held it together, maybe a dash of Worcestershire sauce. It was excellent. Next my wife had ordered Risotto Fruitti di Mare, which was luscious and made for an excellent lunch the following day, as well. The risotto was topped with jumbo shrimp, day boat scallops, and calamari, and roasted tomatoes in a seafood fumé. I ordered Tagliatelli con Capesante e Funghi, which our waitress accurately described as "surf and turf." The pasta and mushrooms reminded me of a dish made at a restaurant, Cafe Marcella, in Pennsylvania, called Bosciolla. The Mushrooms were very "meaty." This was topped with tender, jumbo, day boat scallops. Hence, "surf and turf."There was nothing left over for the next day's lunch. I used the crusty, fresh baked bread to soak up every bit of the meaty mushroom sauce. Incidentally, the pasta was made in-house. I cannot remember what I had for dessert, which either is not a good sign, or I can't get the pasta out of my mind. Probably the latter, since there was nothing left. I do remember that my wife had a cappuccino and I had a cup of American coffee. A great meal was had by both.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We will return. The ravioli was delicious. Caprese with brown tomatoes was very good. Excellent service. Only draw back was children (under the age of 2) at the table next to us. This is not a place for small children.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Reservations are a must. This is a regular stop for us. The food, service, and ambiance is outstanding. Baci is owned and operated by a Healdsburg family that takes great pride in what they do. This is a bistro environment so it's a bit noisy but the food and service is outstanding!