“Consistently great visits” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #13 of 155 things to do in Healdsburg
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Consistently great visits”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2011

As soon as I walk in I get greeted when I visit. The tasting room staff is nice and friendly, not pushy ever. I love the atmosphere there and always recommend it to friends visit there. Truett Hurst is always a great stop on their trips. Suggest buying a lunch and heading there. Buy a bottle and head down to the water to picnic. So relaxing you may never want to leave. Inviting, great fun and beautiful scenery.

Visited April 2011

Kitchener, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“lovely setting and big Petit Syrah”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2011

Good wines in a nice setting. The gardens and brook in the backyard really enhanced the wine tasting experience. Of course, the chairs by the brook were painted red like the wine labels (very photogenic).

Visited August 2011
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“They need a hospitality lesson”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2011

My husband and I visited to taste the wine as part of a Sonoma County wine vacation. They were having a July 4th weekend BBQ and live music. We felt so lucky to have just fallen into this, although it has happened at other wineries. We ordered a case of wine, and sat and enjoyed the music. However, when I asked for another tiny slider, I was made to feel like a thief!! I was scolded and stared at. My good mood was killed, and I left without my wine purchase.

Why have food if you do not want to give it to your customers. Why have music when you stare at guests who are sitting and enjoying it.

Visited July 2011
1 Thank slhellen
Stateline, Nevada
83 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 146 helpful votes
“We keep coming back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2011

They continue to have great wines with a friendly front staff.
Their property abuts the river and they have put chairs on cement pads. Go down there with you picnic basket and a bottle of their wine.

Visited June 2011