“Segway through the Redwoods”

Segway of Healdsburg
Book In Advance
More Info
$99.00*
and up
Russian River Valley or Dry Creek Valley Wine Tour by Segway
Ranked #11 of 27 Tours in Healdsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide guided Segway tours in Sonoma County CA. We tour beautiful vineyards, rolling hills, country-side, and Redwood Forests. You will not be disappointed.
New Brighton, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Segway through the Redwoods”
Reviewed August 7, 2011

Jordan was a very patient and encouraging guide for beginner Segway friends. The Redwood Park was beautiful, as was the drive along the coast that he recommended on our way back to Sonoma. It was a day to remember.

Harbeson, Delaware
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Well worth the drive and time”
Reviewed August 4, 2011

Was a bit nervous at first but Jordan our guide was very patient and helpful. We practiced until all 5 of us were comfortable. The park is beautiful and we took our time going from place to place. Jordan asked what we wanted to see and then he directed us there.

This trip is a must do.

Visited August 2011
WA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Loved it!! Best part of our trip :)”
Reviewed August 3, 2011

I recently went on vacation to the Sonoma area and found a deal thru Groupon for the Segways. I'm so glad I did! We had several different excursions planned in the area but this was by far the best one. Our guide was very friendly and laughed at our sillyness on the segways. They were extremely easy to drive. I was a bit nervous about it before but there was really nothing to it. I highly recommend doing this. I look forward to finding Segways where ever I go.

Visited August 2011
San Rafael, California
“Like floating on a cloud”
Reviewed August 3, 2011

When i saw there was a segway tour company near us I didn't hesitate to sign up, besides I found them on my Groupon site. What a deal, so 8 of us signed up. There were three teenagers with us who kept our tour guide, Stewart, on his toes as they learned too quickly how much fun it was to race the segways. Once he got them under control we set off for a beautiful tour of the vineyards and backroads. This beats walking anyday, like floating. How great to experience the scenery out in the open instead of couped up in a car. We liked it so much we will be going back up again to do more tours, just can';t wait. This time we'll do wine tasting tours and leave the speedy teenagers at home.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“unique way to tour vineyards!”
Reviewed July 25, 2011

We really enjoyed our guide and the pictures sent to us after the tour.